What's new

Ducksfoot?

daalheid

hey daalheid, i haven't heard of "abc", the quaze/dr. grinspoon stuff has many very small buds, like single calyxes, in full bloom it doesn't look a thing like herb imho!

The abc is known as the Australian Bastard Cannabis, what also would be a result of an colchicine experiment. From what i've read about it Duckfoot wasn't a result of the use of any substances but just a freak of nature.

The Qauze sure has some interesting feature', but as indifferent mentioned it has very low yields and it seems to me it has very fluffy buds.That oaxacan shure looks like a better alternative.

I suppose the most of you live in Australia were the climate and weather is better to grow these than it would here in the Netherlands.. I would be really interested in a duckfeet, or any other stealthy guerrilla specie that blooms earlier.

indifferent

Veteran
Dr D made a Ducksfoot x Afghan that he took to F2 and I grew em, there were 2 or 3 out of the 8 or 9 I had that had the Duck leaves. Never got to flower em though.

Quaze, it's not bad smoke at all, very nice in fact, but as a plant, well, it sucks. There are other plants that smoke just as nice without the suckiness, hence my disdain for Quaze.

daalheid

Dr D made a Ducksfoot x Afghan that he took to F2 and I grew em, there were 2 or 3 out of the 8 or 9 I had that had the Duck leaves. Never got to flower em though.

That's unfortunate! I'm very curious about the results. Do you know if he has a thread about this breeding? Should this crossing have a high germination ratio? Or isn't that easy to make liveworthy crossings of the ducksfoot?

indifferent

Veteran
Dr D is still here, just doesn't post much, so send him a PM. I think he may have had a thread about that breed, not sure, it was 3 years ago I grew em I think.

I never grew the f1s, but the f2s germed fine.

Come to think of it, I have some seeds off the Ducksfoot I grew, I was given some C99 pollen by a friend i gave some Grimm f2s to and dusted it on the Duck. Never grown em, maybe I should did them out, not sure how many I have, but if there are a few, I'd be happy to share.

indifferent

Veteran
Dr D is still here, just doesn't post much, so send him a PM. I think he may have had a thread about that breed, not sure, it was 3 years ago I grew em I think.

I never grew the f1s, but the f2s germed fine.

Come to think of it, I have some seeds off the Ducksfoot I grew, I was given some C99 pollen by a friend i gave some Grimm f2s to and dusted it on the Duck. Never grown em, maybe I should did them out, not sure how many I have, but if there are a few, I'd be happy to share.

intel2000

Indifferent - you seem to be very generous. That is much appreciated. You also seem to be very knowledgeable. Not to hijack the thread - but mind telling me where I can get some seeds of that mind blowing sativa (any of them) you are raving about? Man - just not enough sativa talk on these boards.

Back to the ducksfoot - I know Wally did a number of crosses -but I think they mostly had to do with the webbed indica.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
makes me wonder now

I had 1800 watts and high humidity and they flowered out just fine. I am not saying it was an easy indoors crop BUT it was about as difficult as any other sat dom or sat leaning pheno that I have ran indoors.

Either way, wondering if I had the true ducks as I got them from wally OR if he did cross em out like what was brought up on page one. Either way, they all were ducksfoot, grew tall as shit, bud structure was decent enough for a sat dom pheno BUT I think they were more meant to breed out or cross out like many sats are indoors.

I love the duck though.

Latest posts

Latest posts