What's new

Dub's First Vert

D

DHF

Killer update Dub....Any way ta flush em for the next 7-10 days before chop ?....

I really lowered my ppm`s the last couple weeks till all fans were yellowed , fallin off and dying , and the taste , smell , and potency once properly dried and cured was off the hook....

True old school genetics IME.....Good luck Bro...

Peace....DHF...:ying:...

Killer update Dub....Any way ta flush em for the next 7-10 days before chop ?....

I really lowered my ppm`s the last couple weeks till all fans were yellowed , fallin off and dying , and the taste , smell , and potency once properly dried and cured was off the hook....

True old school genetics IME.....Good luck Bro...

Peace....DHF...:ying:...

DHF.. whats up?

i dropped my ppms more than half for the most part and some plants yellowed a little but others none. i think its the HG schedule, i ran Shooting Powder as suggested so its kind of hard to flush for the last 2 weeks as it packs on a shitload of new white growth the last few weeks. I will see what they look like around day 72 and if they need a few more days of flush i will give it to them

i dont have alot of room to work with so i have to dry in my 12/12 room which means i gotta chop everything within in a couple of days of each other to try to keep them all happy (some phenos were done last week, some still probably need another week)

this is my first run with HG and the chem ibl so i will tweak some things the 2nd time around

thanks for the tips bro :tiphat: