What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dubble Sour Dawg

I Care

I read what you were saying a ways back about reporting, lack of. I’m going to try to document some stuff and give feed back in anything I find going around right now. Trying to figure out what thread to slip the entirety of my efforts.

I haven't thought about it until now. Anybody have seeds and threads for anybody with their seeds to post in?

Then I just talked to someone who had a bunch of seeds on a dish for a week and they weren’t happening for them. I offered to give it a shot and he told me I could hand pick a few. I think he meant more than I took but I went for small, tiger and large. Pretty sure I can get one going for his back yard.

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
I read what you were saying a ways back about reporting, lack of. I’m going to try to document some stuff and give feed back in anything I find going around right now. Trying to figure out what thread to slip the entirety of my efforts.

I haven't thought about it until now. Anybody have seeds and threads for anybody with their seeds to post in?

Then I just talked to someone who had a bunch of seeds on a dish for a week and they weren’t happening for them. I offered to give it a shot and he told me I could hand pick a few. I think he meant more than I took but I went for small, tiger and large. Pretty sure I can get one going for his back yard.
What are the proprieties here? I'll throw down if he's looking for testers

whiteberrieS

Veteran
I got you brother. Not a problem at all 😉👍.

Well have some fresh ones soon enough.

What year are yours from?
My SB beans were from Bog at the HTCC in San Bernardino in 2015...slept on em too long, life shit was going on had to hang it up from 2016-2019

whiteberrieS

Veteran
My SB beans were from Bog at the HTCC in San Bernardino in 2015...slept on em too long, life shit was going on had to hang it up from 2016-2019
Made GaslitKush with it but my latest SB was from greenthumb007. Tried to open pollinate but the whiteflies were en force. Bastard devils

Latest posts

Latest posts