What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dubble Sour Dawg

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
We're just now getting busy
IMG_20240417_201538683.jpg

Dubble Sour Dawg from People Under The Stairs...recuperating from some neglect but they stink so it should be good

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
CG you fock hey don't trust that Tony dude
I hooked him up with some 2010 sb f2s in hopes to get some deeper knowledge into the line. But didnt get much of that lol.

All good. Glad he could pay some bills with the lines that came from them atleast.

Really don’t have anything bad to say about him. Hes never done me wrong. It is what it is.

Ill be doing my own things with them. Plus youll never believe what my buddy scored. PKs 420 server fund f2s. That is literally the holy grail to me. Aside from getting his mom nothing could really top this for me. Super blessed. I dont even know how.

But ill be putting a lot of work and selection into these batches of f2s and packs I’ve acquired. Maybe sell some seeds that come from the project eventually if Im extremely happy with them.

SLH x SB still my dream. And I think it could be massive. Just looking for that queen. That pure sour kushyness monster mom that stands up to the PK #4.

I wont settle for anything less. If all goes well… with pure focus on this line I dont see how it couldnt be anything but special and unique. Who wants more cookie cutter? Pun intended. Get some help if so😂.

Last edited:

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
I hooked him up with some 2010 sb f2s in hopes to get some deeper knowledge into the line. But didnt get much of that lol.

All good. Glad he could pay some bills with the lines that came from them atleast.

Really don’t have anything bad to say about him. Hes never done me wrong. It is what it is.

Ill be doing my own things with them. Plus youll never believe what my buddy scored. PKs 420 server fund f2s. That is literally the holy grail to me. Aside from getting his mom nothing could really top this for me. Super blessed. I dont even know how.

But ill be putting a lot of work and selection into these batches of f2s and packs I’ve acquired. Maybe sell some seeds that come from the project eventually if Im extremely happy with them.

SLH x SB still my dream. And I think it could be massive. Just looking for that queen. That pure sour kushyness monster mom that stands up to the PK #4.

I wont settle for anything less. If all goes well… with pure focus on this line I dont see how it couldnt be anything but special and unique. Who wants more cookie cutter? Pun intended. Get some help if so😂.
Hmu if you want a shitload of SB

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Ghost train haze * SB is my steez
Im about to look that up. Whats the terps like on that haze?

The slh sb just seems like a match made in heaven all around.

Bringing sweet lemon and the robust sour kushy flavor together alone is just …

But the slh will add just the structure and stretch SB needs. And finally hybrid vigor. Hopefully on that one lol

It just seems too perfect. I dont know! Well see and im super excited. Think I finally have the means to find that old SB.

Latest posts

Latest posts