What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Du merkst, dass du ein Grower bist, wenn...

E

eric stoner

..wenn du dich selbst erwischst bei dem gedankenspiel einen Airpot auch als schicken Mülleimer zu gebrauchen

Du Du hast Du Hast Meich,
forgive the spelling but again forgie me as that is all I could think of. Sorry don't speak German wish I could as I am sure i would find this thread interesting. But who is that who sings that now?

V

veek

..wenn du in deiner werkzeugkiste, zwischen schrauben, nen kleinen bud findest und dich fragst welche sorte das sein koennte :D

Hazeo

Veteran
...hab die Tage nen alten LSD-Bud gefunden, der war schon Jahre alt, hab einmal dran gerochen wusste sofort bescheid, Kumpel auch; wir waren uns sogar mit dem Pheno einig :D

lg
Hazeo

V

van de Weed

wenn du aufhörst deinen steckies namensschilder umzuhängen bzw reinzustecken........
denn mom´s aber auch. :D

thanks for reminding/helping me as I temporarily sidetracked this thread. Can anyone suggest a good mozilla add-on to translate or some other similar tool? I would really like to know what this is about so I could participate constructively. thanks

Hazeo

Veteran
Don´t get me wrong, but it is quite hard to translate german with an english-tool; and it will be more work for us to understand this translation then just to read your english posts... :)

so feel free to write in english...

concerning your question, sorry but i don´t know a german translating tool, anyone else??

High regards
Hazeo

ceylon

thanks for reminding/helping me as I temporarily sidetracked this thread. Can anyone suggest a good mozilla add-on to translate or some other similar tool? I would really like to know what this is about so I could participate constructively. thanks
go to http://translate.google.com/ -->log out of google --> copy this url: https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=30 and delete the "S" in "https"[the url of the germansubmainpage] --> paste the copied url in the translationbox --> set first language to german and the second to english --> klick on the url on the right side-->browse the german sub in english (bad translated but better than not translated)

in short: this thread is about to finish the phrase in the topic
"you know you'r a grower, if ..."
and the replys are like "...if your mums are as fat as your mum"
if you know what i mean:biggrin:

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Wenn sich plötzlich der Zyklus von säen, wachsen und ernten und den damit verbundenen "Sorgen" in dein Städterleben eingeschlichen hat.:biggrin:

Grow_engineer

Per aspera ad astra
Veteran
vz1026_36.gif

...du schmunzeln musst :)