What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTW for coco, questions and concerns

jus'plain'gill

I just put in a 1/4" barbed coupling and piece of 1/4" line, same as for the driplines. madasulike that will stop the siphoning problem. poke that coupling in the hose above the full water line in your res.

Where do you run the 1/4" siphon line? One end is connected to the 1/2" tubing above the reservoir maximum fill line via a barbed coupling and the other end is submerged in the reservoir? Or just aiming back into the reservoir? I am sincerely sorry but I'm still not quite understanding.

.JPG

Hugh Midity

Veteran
quite alright, I'm not much at good at explaining either so.... yes connected to the 1/2" tubing and just aimed down towards the water, not submerged.

jus'plain'gill

Thanks to the advice and instruction from this thread, I have my irrigation setup and running. I managed to do so with minimal expense, minimal time & effort, and no trial and error because of the quality info provided here. It's not quite dialed in yet, but I can see where it is going to work just like I need once it is dialed in properly.

I love this community, thanks again!

.JPG

xoch

Dan the man that's all i needed to know .This
Would do good in a 5x5 tent .Do you usually
Put 6 or 9 plants per 4x4?looks like 6 .