What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
there is also a bx of GMO called donny burger that looks just silly nice. his account is called thecollabgrowlab and he's another guy from BC that i followed on youtube for years.
he claims the donny burger they found is better than the GMO. he's run them side by side. it's definitely a gorgeous plant they found.

I mis-spoke actually. Han Solo Burger = GMO x Larry OG F8.
Donny Burger = GMO x Han Solo Burger

No idea why the "Burger" is added in there. Maybe cause of meat smell/taste from the GMO/Chem D ? Maybe an inside joke. Further investigation is needed, lol..

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
I swear on everything I had some weed one time that smelled and tasted identical to fresh cooked bacon, tripped me and my friends out haha.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
It's from the movie That's my boy. With Andy Samberg and Adam Sandler. Samberg's name was Han Solo Burger and his dad, Sandler was Donny Burger. Just a funny name in guessing.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I have pics. First up, here's to all the "you can't grow a "sativa" indoors with low ceiling's" people.

Silver Crisp - that lower most "J" looking branch.....that used to be the top of the plant.

picture.php

Here's one of my creations(accidental at that)

Gorilla's in the Rift ( Lime Gorilla Bubble x Alien Rift)

picture.php

Now I have to give credit where it's due. The SFV4DD I have. Kashkr0p gave her the name "Jerry Stackhouse" . I love it. Suits the plant so well. So here's what will be my new mom of her.

Jerry Stackhouse Jr.

picture.php

This one just rooted for me. This cut has more names than any other I have heard of.

Topanga Canyon Pure Kush

picture.php

Thought I was gonna lose the OGKB 2.0. Mother was unhealthy and on her way out. So I hurried up and took a six pack of cuts.

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Got this in the mail a few days ago. Super excited to chuck some of it. I did just make clones of True OG too, lol.

picture.php

Now onto the best looking plant I have made the seeds of myself. So happy/impressed with how this plant turned out. Smells mostly of OG gas with just a touch of cookie.

Dub-si-dos

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
I have pics. First up, here's to all the "you can't grow a "sativa" indoors with low ceiling's" people.

Silver Crisp - that lower most "J" looking branch.....that used to be the top of the plant.

View Image

:muahaha: Good shit.

Here's one of my creations(accidental at that)

Gorilla's in the Rift ( Lime Gorilla Bubble x Alien Rift)

View Image

That cross has serious potential, great accident IMO :watchplant:.

Dub-si-dos full plant pic is sick, filled in nice and chunky.

Latest posts

Latest posts