What's new

DSoG's sToMPinG gRouNDs!

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
chili, wierd: good to see ya guys!

i'm about to be adding a couple more cfl's to the room today, and probably within a week or 2 they will b under HID again...

they are starting to grow faster now...

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
fired up the 600w mh now...

fired up the 600w mh now...

got my from seed plants all under the mh now

got all my cuts from the outdoor plants in there under about 150ish watts of daylight cfl's...

i got all the plants in there and i hung a no pest strip in front of the oscillating fan to take care of any hitch hikers from the great outdoors...

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
update...

update...

corner shot...

picture.php

golden skush day 31

picture.php

Wise

Awesome job man! A few quick easy questions for you don't mind..

1. What are your ambient temps, and what are your temps with the air conditioner on?

2. Is this an attic?

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
1. What are your ambient temps, and what are your temps with the air conditioner on?

2. Is this an attic?

if i didn't have the ac my temps would get hot hot hot... the ac is automated to cool the room via a day/night climate controller with probe on opposite end of the room from ac unit... my temps r within 73-75 during lights on, and as low as 60 lights off (i can adjust this if i need also, but 60 is good for me im gettin lotsa purples and some added resin)

yes, this is an unfinished attic space

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
OnGrass
Howzit brother..?? The gurls be looking PHAT!!! nice lil setup ya got there.. bbl peace n pufs..

sacKO

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Grass, based on your pics I'd guess you're watering once a day. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but you may want to add an additional watering during the light cycle. The soil looks a little dry in the pics.

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
man if ya cant scrounge up a lil loot for some ferts man ya can use piss, keep those leaves from turning all ugly yellow and purple, peace

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
update: day 53 or some shit

update: day 53 or some shit

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

been giving plain water, and will continue to do so til chop. 2 plants are gonna get the attempted reveg treatment and i will document my attempts here lol...

until then, puff tuff...