What's new

DSD currently 38days, And Some Dried Cured Goodies

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
Thanks Vodoo and CF. Making some Cannabutter rite now out of the trim!

ConceptOfSleep

Looking real nice SuperBudz! Ive got DSD set for next run...

Your dried shots of the C99 x WW have me drooling...so gla I grabbed a pack of these...

Also just curious, are the Blubonics by SOL? Cuz you say they are True BB x White Russian, but SOL's Blubonic is Kootenay Blueberry x Blue Sattelite 2.2....Are these your own creation? Just curious, as I have Blubonic about to flower right now

Seems we have some simmilar tastes :D

Keep on with the great growin!!
:joint:

Last edited:

gixergal

Hey Super
Those babies are looking stunning!! Cant wait t'see how mine turns out. Tell me your secret. 100 days flowering...phhheewwwww... that should be right about christmas time if she manages to survive that long with ole "gix of the purple fingers". Fanx darling for the help amma gonna need in the next few months !!! Catch ya soon.
love
gix

SuperBudz

ICMag Donor
Gix, that girl was actually chopped a little while ago. We still have a clone of it kicking around, maybe do some more crosses. Thanks for the comments.

Last edited:

rootfingers

I think you did an amazing job with these girls SuperBudz, they look really wonderful, but I Gotta tell ya I am almost more interested in that father you were using. I've got a pack of these Golden Pine f2s as well and have been considering looking through them for a male. Should be a good chance of finding a special guy in those for my girls. <Says a lot considering my fridge). Anyway take care, and also, if you happened to upload any pics of your male I wouldn't complain :)

SuperBudz

ICMag Donor
I don't have pics of the male, but he was huge, and smelt of pineapple goodness. I have some pictures of some IBx GP cross I made, the bud is ready in a couple week or so, smells like a pineapple skunk. Pics to come soon.

Last edited:

SuperBudz

ICMag Donor
Updates!

Updates!

Here is the new pics I promised, Hope you all enjoy.

First Up the DSD- Strawberry Pheno (Starting to go Purple):

Last edited:

SuperBudz

ICMag Donor
Next Up Island Bud Sativa (Great White North Seeds) crossed to a Golden Pineapple male(JLP's). This cross is so beautiful,Looking forward to smoking. There at around 75days flowering.

The Island Bud Mom used in the Cross. At 2weeks flowering.

This is my favorite pic, Just love the structure of these buds, sparkling with resin. Cant wait to smoke. 2weeks left.

Island Bud 2month cured (GWN Seeds)

Last edited:

rootfingers

You grow some amazing pot man (especially with only a 400 hps). I thought the Strawberry pheno was beautiful and then I saw the cross you made and my jaw hit the desk.

Looks like you are in soil or peat. And I wanna say an organic tea but that is just based on a hunch. (?)

Also, how did you press those pucks of hash there on page 1? They look very cool.

SuperBudz

ICMag Donor
Greetings rootfingers! We are using a soil mix, with Bio Bizz organic Nutrients, always flush are plants for a month before they are harvested. I used a CNC pollen press to get the hash in perfect pucks.
Cheers,

SB.

Last edited:

SuperBudz

ICMag Donor
And the 1000w grow, plants are just being put into 12/12

And the 1000w grow, plants are just being put into 12/12

Growing Somatooth 2 x Biko and New York City Diesel-The Great Annac's, and couple DSD Clones. More (ST#2xBiko, NYCD Clones), (Columbian F2'S, C99xWW 12/12 from seed.)

Last edited: