What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Drysift made Morrocan style

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
iu

These things can be found used, for about £30.

They both rock, and jump. It's almost plug&play.

Plug&Play

These things are also great for re-packing carbon scrubbers with fresh coal, without one-forget about it.
CC

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OJD,
Have you ever had mold issues with your drysift?
I get quite a bit of drysift from my trim bin, but had a small bag go moldy once... The material was bone dry, maybe I left it exposed to too much ambient humidity...
CC

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OJD,
Have you ever had mold issues with your drysift?
I get quite a bit of drysift from my trim bin, but had a small bag go moldy once... The material was bone dry, maybe I left it exposed to too much ambient humidity...
CC
No I've never had mold form on Drysift

Must be the environment like you said , to humid

EastCoastGambit

So you guys cover that with plastic and then beat on it? I'm trying to get plastic out of my process but I'm not judging.

I have a set of 4 largish screens but I believe they are nylon and I imagine it frays microplastics into the end product with use and wear.

Full melt looks clean as fuck under a scope though.

I was looking to upgrade to some kind of stainless steel mesh some point soon.

Old Piney

So you guys cover that with plastic and then beat on it? I'm trying to get plastic out of my process but I'm not judging.

I have a set of 4 largish screens but I believe they are nylon and I imagine it frays microplastics into the end product with use and wear.

I hear you but whether the plastic breaks downs small enough to get through the screen I don't know. You could certainly replace the screen with stainless but the cover to beat on I don't know. A smaller stainless screen? Just a steel screen and run a magnet over the keaf?

Last edited:

Ca++

It's a reenactment.
You could probably automate production with different materials, and get the same product. It wouldn't be made properly though. There is an almost therapeutic benefit to following their lead.

Ali sold me cheap stainless screens, if you want some. Lot's of grades, off the roll. I only found it yesterday. Another forgotten project. I don't even know the grade anymore :)

*GROWHIGH*

Veteran
Pure Hash Joint no flower
Drysift as the flower then some of same Drysift pressed and the Morrocan on top.
Burns for 60 minutes straight once lit , takes a few minutes to get it properly going but flows like water once it gets going , taste delicious View attachment 18951451 View attachment 18951452 View attachment 18951453 View attachment 18951450 and hits like a train
Now that's a lung buster :love:, i imagine the solid in the middle helps with the air flow ....this shows just how smokeable dry hash in powder form can be (y)

G.O. Joe

Veteran
I have a shaking platform sold as a shaker, but actually what it does once it gets going at the higher speeds is vibrates most intensely, and it's hard to believe in any stories about vibration alone being successful. Overcomplication.

Get a drinking glass, fill half full. Attach your mesh and shake in the shortest quickest strokes for 15 seconds. A half gram is 10 times more rewarding than 15 minutes of the most vigorous vibration. Another 15 seconds for a darker half gram. This is of course at room temperature. I'm not sure it's better if the material and environment is cold if the material has already been in a freezer for some time. I just let it warm up in the bag before opening and use vibration to sift the sift with finer screens. The glass idea comes in steel with plastic caps and is very inexpensive.
full

Old Piney

I tried this my problem was the plastic ,I beat holes it real easy I think I need one of those big tough shopping bags .We got a plastic shopping bag ban and I don't have one sitting around. I finished it up with my hands and a plastic card. I was using whole-plant Rasoli. Yeah man that is some good hash .I got a good bit of Rasili left and a whole bunch of Belida but I really want to do this drum thing ,gotta find a bag

Latest posts

Latest posts