Dry sift Skunkman Style?

• Nope

Votes: 40 72.7%
  • Yup

Votes: 15 27.3%

• Total voters
C

Chamba

Mo'cheeba, the USPTA will grant patents to just about every Patent application if it it is applied for by a Patent lawyer in a professional manner,....ridiculous and outrageous claims are often made and often minute slight variations on obviously what is prior art is claimed and yet they get their patent approved...but that's the easy part of getting a patent for something iffy. You just have to spend a few hours reading through patents at the uspta.com, the offical USA Patents Office site or other Patent sites which have similar info to realize that..but defending such a patent is the hard part and you will and can be challenged in court by those who you said are infringing on it..and by other sharks who prey on the stupid, the greedy and the easy kills.

A flimsy patent only scares away the weak, but a shark will chew you and it up and win in court, a patent is not chiseled in stone and is not a guarantee of being litigation proof and can be beaten in court..especially those patents whose claims are way too general and varied are easily challenged and beaten by those with legitimate claims and by those with deeper pockets.

another thing which is unique about patents is the language in which they are written in, it's a special legalese that only patent lawyers could possibly fully understand, it's actually fun to read through some patents (if that rings your bell), if you are new to it, it is like nothing you have ever read before (well, unless you make a living writing fine print that is) but to a non-lawyer, Patentese as opposed to contract fine print is way more enjoyable, especially on a subject you know something about, which, ironically enough, is probably a great deal more than the suit and tie who wrote the actual patent.

Last edited:
C

Chamba

How could you patent a method and not something that you build?

Methods can be granted a Patent. Apply for it and more than likely it will be granted, so long as it falls within the guidelines

Last edited:
C

Chamba

In the last week we've done more brainstorming than well ever, lol all thanks to the DSW.

Yep, this forum has gone from sleepy to awake thanks to Wiz......but do a search back when Sam's method was first discussed here, it's like a repeat of what was said in the past week, the exception was that Sam copped way more flack for not telling the world how it was done even though he was way less of a dick about it and even though every single grower in the world right now (apart from a few in far flung places) are growing strains he originally bred or are growing strains crossed from strains he bred back 30 or 40 years ago.

this forum is also slow for the same reasons that the concentrates forum will eventually become slow and sleepy (iow a lack of new threads) due to the fact that once the info has been discussed, questions asked and answered etc then most of the activity will be referenced...the forum might of seemed asleep, but every day readers come here and spend time to educate themselves.

and if you think it's happening now, you should of been around when Overgrow.com first came online, every hour was like every week here and tens of thousands of smokers and growers world wide shared photos and information that was not available previously.....the combination of the early internet and Overgrow.com was a wonderful thing, it was an explosion of information never seen before.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
Yeah, this forum has seen a burst of activity but everyone is running around in the same old circle. Nothing has really moved forward because of it.

C

Chamba

mack 10 i agree 99% that 99% dry sift is the purest, cleanest, best cannabis product I have ever had.

Yes! pure dry sift is the only essential essence of the cannabis plant....there's nothing added, melted, rinsed or otherwise...it's pure and good! and the high from it reflects that, there's a fullness to the high is lacking from the higher reaches of ice water hashes and there's none of the fog that comes with solvent based oils......petrochemical oils and washed out ice water hashes can be more potent, but the quality of the high is better in my opinion from quality dry sift, every one here can agree on that!

Damn, missed a lot last night.. ok..

First, on the patent.. i'd like to. I probably won't. I'm not here to get rich off of everyone.

As for the other site, I posted 'let's see your dry sift' and then I said 'i'll start'.. the thing went 4 ish pages before a couple people started getting pissy that I wouldn't share my method, and then basically told me to FO and get outta there. Kinda funny.. but I think the same happened here back in the day over Sams stuff.. so meh.

I am thinking maybe I should just get a handful of you guys together somewhere in the N. Bay and show you. It wouldn't take that long, and we could have ourselves a nice sesh.

I think the reason we're hanging onto it is because everyone else is. I have looked, and tried to find someone, ANYONE that was even close who was already out there explaining the idea.. I couldn't find one. We all kinda know that it's still a secret...somehow... and nobody wants to give it up, haha.

Then please finally share!

If all these old time monks or whoever were really so righteous...they'd share this info for everyone to have high quality hash :)

Yeah, I know.. the problem is that.. people want to have the secrets.

Human nature.. we want to be 'special' somehow. The fact that people still can't figure this out, even with the help of the magical internet, says something. I think it would have come out by now, if 1 person had just spilled the beans on any single website.. to my knowledge, it hasn't happened yet. Which is odd.

Everything else is being perfected.. Bubble, BHO, Absolutes, all of it.. except this.

I dunno.. I think some of us want the 'mystery' to continue for a while longer. I wish I could go back even 10 years.. back before all the BHO and what not.. it was more fun.

vapor

Veteran
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There’s no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we’re the imagination of ourselves. Here’s Tom with the weather"

might as well eh.....

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
@ DSW

you could be remembered as the one who made the method public, instead of the one who wouldn't spill the beans either. the scene needs a hash making system like this to turn the oil tide. the more bho heads out there the worse the cannabis users rep is getting, one explosion at a time. you would have your name connected with the method for ever. people would talk about it like they did bubbleman when he first introduced the bubblebag method. become a legend and share it with everyone here and now!

Yeah.. it's funny.. there was an article last week in the Press Democrat (local paper in Sonoma County) about BHO and people causing explosions.. I didn't know about it, but was at a friends place last night and it was sitting on his desk..

I sat down and read it.. good lord.. people.. jesus.. there are literally thousands of videos and articles on the internet, and people are still blowing themselves up, lol.

I wish I could say Darwin was trying to help us rid ourselves of those guys.. but it's not happening fast enough.

Maybe I should just release it, hmmmm.. tell ya what..

Do any of you currently, right now.. have some very dry, very chronic trim sitting and waiting for something to be done with it? Nothing 'close' to dry.. dry.

Preferably one of the mods so I can count of you to not run around posting this everywhere. If it works - well, we can talk about that later, because it'll work.

Cheers.

L

LouDog420

Been lurking this thread like a mother fucker... Hopefully one of the our resident sifters will step up, but I got a bag of dry trim need be ;)

Do it for the med patients who need clean, unadulterated, concentrated medicine..

Just a tease ... :whistling:

Ahh, c'mon now.. i've given quite a few hints here for you guys..

I think a few people are already making better product as a result of all the idea dropping.. which is good.

If a mod steps up, i'll tell him how I do it. If that works (lol).. we can discuss how to go about writing an article for you guys.

I don't have anything to run atm.. so I may have to meet up with a fellow North Bay person from here and we can make a video for everyone. That would probably be ideal, as we can make sure we do this with some very nice starting material to prove just how easy it is to make near 100% dry sift in a very short period of time.

Do it for the med patients who need clean, unadulterated, concentrated medicine..

That has always been the one reason I would share.

I know people, closely.. who would benefit greatly from this if they would just try it (not smokers). I should just make brownies with some butter I make from it, lol.

Well, my offer is up to a mod.. if we can arrange a meet and make type thing.. awesome. Fuck it.

And i'll just say.. if I offended anyone in the past in any of these threads.. I apologize. I was simply defending myself from people giving me the same BS they gave Sam for not sharing.

We're all better now, stoned and happy.. so let's move right along... cheers everyone.

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
That has always been the one reason I would share.

I know people, closely.. who would benefit greatly from this if they would just try it (not smokers). I should just make brownies with some butter I make from it, lol.

Well, my offer is up to a mod.. if we can arrange a meet and make type thing.. awesome. Fuck it.

And i'll just say.. if I offended anyone in the past in any of these threads.. I apologize. I was simply defending myself from people giving me the same BS they gave Sam for not sharing.

We're all better now, stoned and happy.. so let's move right along... cheers everyone.

Understood, accepted and appreciated.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
as this site is run on an anonymous basis with no ip logs being kept etc, most people will not want to meet up. although in the medical states it is no longer so dangerous, but trusting someone off the internet can have bad consequences, organizing such is actually against the forum rules. but if you would be willing to explain it in pm i would volunteer to test it out with my next harvests batch of trim. also in the end you should be the one to share it here, just swearing another person to secrecy will not have the desired effect of showing your average grower how to make incredible medical grade dry sift.

making bho from trim will not get you much more then 7% to 10% either, so it really is a viable alternative. it sounds corny, but you could literally be saving actual lives as well as jail time and huge expenses for property damages and maybe even harming other peoples.

i have a batch of trim, but it came from a pm infected crop so i wouldn't think it's a the right starting material for dry sift. some more coming up soon which is super clean, the plants have not been sprayed once with anything.

Latest posts

Latest posts