• Nope

Votes: 40 72.7%
  • Yup

Votes: 15 27.3%

• Total voters

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I want a machine so anyone can make 99.9%.
So to be clear, if I teach some one they will them make it for me?
How nice of them....
Yes, I would like to bring my idea to fulfillment, both to make a profit and to allow anyone to make the highest quality dry sift.
If there is nothing special about my method then why would anyone bother to make a machine over night?
You seem to be unhappy about something, maybe smoke a little good resin and chill...

-SamS

Why do you want a machine to make it for you...?

You could have had hundreds of "human" machines making it for you just by teaching them how to... You really just keeping it a secret incase you can somehow make a machine to profit from it?

I cant wait for you to "release you info" in a couple of years, watch someone make a machine overnight. I don't believe there is any special info your holding on to.

B

BasementGrower

What can I say?
It is not as easy as you may think. I am not technically inclined at all and FYI, I did this a decade earlier then 2009.
I have tried and tried and if I can't in a few more years I will give up and just release the information, as long as whomever does use my info to make a machine will give me one?
If you think 4 years is a long time, what can I say?
Good things take time....
-SamS

since the secret is held so close to ur heart. is there not a team of a few people working on the creation of this machine? or is it the one man army?

B

BasementGrower

when making drysift.. should we grind up starting material.. or leave as is from wen we trimmed it.. ? when i dont grind up the material. i can see the material with trichomes allll over it .. is there a way that people prefer?

I want a machine so anyone can make 99.9%.
So to be clear, if I teach some one they will them make it for me?
How nice of them....
Yes, I would like to bring my idea to fulfillment, both to make a profit and to allow anyone to make the highest quality dry sift.
If there is nothing special about my method then why would anyone bother to make a machine over night?
You seem to be unhappy about something, maybe smoke a little good resin and chill...

-SamS

My unhappiness is not relivent. So you want to make a machine so ANYONE can make this stuff, yet dont tell ANYONE how to make it, logical fallacies everywhere.

Bleh. Fake. You just want money or attention.

Green Supreme

Veteran
Bleh. Fake. You just want money or attention.[/quote]

He did not start the thread, only was nice enough to inform us throughout it. Peace GS

J

JimmyRow

My unhappiness is not relivent. So you want to make a machine so ANYONE can make this stuff, yet dont tell ANYONE how to make it, logical fallacies everywhere.

Bleh. Fake. You just want money or attention.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Heaven forbid any of us turn a profit in the exploding cannabis industry.

purple_man

Veteran
lolz³ that's why every canna pimp has to hold his/her pimphand strong!!! imagine someone having more silky smoothness going on for them, and outpimping the old canna pimps... what a blasphemy!!!

blessss

Green Supreme

Veteran
Guess a haters gotta hate. Hope it gets ya somewhere. Just went through his threads and don't see a single one. Perhaps you could refer a stupid guy to what you mean. Peace GS

Green Supreme

Veteran
Still waiting for all those threads like this YOU said he started, like this one. Never answered that part huh lol. Peace GS

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
If my goal was to just make money then I could be doing something else. If you think that I have waited to long, it was not my choice, I have tried many many ideas that did not work out.
If I am successful then if you are interested in making the highest quality dry sift, I will have a way to do it. I know many who say that extracts can be stronger but few if any I know say they are better then 99.9% dry sift. The same with water hash, it can be great but better then 99.9% dry sift? I am trying to develop an automated way that everyone can make 99.9% dry sift resin from their favorite variety. I will keep trying, maybe I will bring my friend bubbleman on board to try and help me with ideas. Any way I do understand everyones frustration, but how ever I am even more frustrated, I really would like to make it happen but it is not so easy...

-SamS

touche, I fully agree that pure trichome head dry sfit is the ultimate representation of a natural cannabis concentrate. No water, no solvents, just pure resin heads, no doubt about that. Perhaps teaming up with more technically savy people, really get this idea flowing full gear. I know this is not impossible and with the right heads can for sure happen. Maybe you just gotta open up to more people that can help you.

Either way good luck on what ever it is you choose to do!

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
dry sift

dry sift

I grind whole plants shade leaves and all. Then clean it up. It is much easier to clean up resin from manicured buds. The cleaner the resin the easier and faster it is to clean up to 99.9%.
Others like the CO2 sifting to get all the resin, I suggest dry sifting in the cold or at the very least very dry.
The real problem is not getting all the resin off the dry plants, it is cleaning up the resin to 99.9%.
-SamS

when making drysift.. should we grind up starting material.. or leave as is from wen we trimmed it.. ? when i dont grind up the material. i can see the material with trichomes allll over it .. is there a way that people prefer?

purple_man

Veteran
sounds reasonable sam, ...

you tried an orbital shaker with 2-5µ decrements of sieving material? theoretically you could do a rough cleaning with a pollinator or similar contraption, then resieve that rough sieveing via orbital shaker or vibration, with multiple stacked sieves?

blessss

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
God luck Sam I hope this is the year you make a break through in your machine Idea. The faster that happens the faster we get the info.

Volcanna

Veteran
Hey guys sorry been absent on this board for a min. I havent been able to replicate these results with this process. I have been running crazy expeirements lately, speaker vibrations, Static cling, CO2 blasts. Best thing so far is static. Creating a charge on the silkscreen with a polyester brush then flipping it over onto a peice of plexiglas, tap the excess off and what is stuck to the plexiglas is full melt. I dont fully understand how it works which makes it tough to reproduce. But if you start clean everytime it works pretty well.

Sam- Cant believe people feel entitled to you hard earned knowledge. Just sent you a PM.

Volcanna

Veteran
Oops i dont think i have enough posts to do PM's or profile msgs. Or, I just cant figure it out.