What's new

Dry!!!!! Hmmmm

Morganic

Is it just me or is this island completly dry of puff !! Apparently nobodys been smoking for weeks. Even the growers i know who always have it are dry because of sorting everyone out. nothing...nada. Same in dublin too ive heard. Ive just finished tokin an ounce of bubblegum, smoked the last yesterday and not having any is grim. Im thinking its because of the terrorist plot either way grim!
My solution to neverending weed is to start a Smoking Club / consortium / select few sort of thing......i didnt mention swapping or trading so im not breaking any rules ;) just a Smoking Club to make sure the brothers and sisters are sorted out in times of need. if anybodys interested pm me and we can make plans to get this club up and running.

Mo

Last edited:
G

Its dry all over i think theres not even soap round here i laughed yesterday when i seen to shadey lookin types tryin to pick out the best herbal smokin mix from the window of the head shop at in-shops so things must be tight.

Morganic

herbal mix !! nasty. My cousin just phoned me from turkey smokin some sticky afgani hash....lucky git !! I was making dinner last night and found a bud i must have stashed in a stoned daze on top of my cupboard lol. It was lifesaver so its been there for over a year...hit the spot big time....result !

G

the irish one said:
Im hoping this dry spell never ends and ireland can finally be rid of soapbar muck.

If only mate, i know some people who would rather have soap that grass is too crazy is the excuse.

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
well evrywheres the same here in uk too ...
NO BUD
shitty soapbar is always a problem ...Stopped smoking it about 10-12 years back ... yeah I got "friends" like that too.... but not ones that I'd smoke with
I grind that into the floor if they got some : )

...anyway Peace

Oh and Morganic... Pm me !

G

yeah i'm sick of the phone ringing and desperate people asking for weed ,,they then get real desperate an ask 4 soap ,,idiots, as if id bother touching soap

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
good man fontazy ... yep phone calls from all sides... everyone getting them ...it can only mean one thing ... DROUGHT

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
somebody said phone calls?..
maan this thing is getting out of control.. lets throw all the CellPhones in the WC..

chizzleonetime

yeah it aint no joke been dry as a motherfucker in manchester everyone been ringing me ive heard quite a few big players have been arrested ive found it hard getting weed and higher prices no way can i get a quarter of decent bud for 30 now 35 if im lucky was getting black for 50 an ounce was pretty strong but didnt like the taste

Ah there is still a bit knockin about some half deacent pollen but it,s a rip off @ 50 a 1/4.
50 a quarter thats harsh we were paying 50 an ounce for that there was quite a bit about though only for bout 3 week it all gone now it was nice smoked in bongs i smoked 3 grams in a bong in the space of an hour and went green haha

Morganic

Dont tell me about phone calls, jeeeesus ! i ended up just turning it off and back on when i needed to use it.....nightmare !! and i dont even sell the shit !! Ive been getting bits and pices of that "pollen", its fucking rotten and makes you feel like shit but the first joint hits the spot after having nothing. I went for a buget grow this time and got bubblelicious and crystal....old old seeds, half didnt germinate and out of the eight left, 3 were females. Worst ratio iv had yet but ones a monster so it isnt all bad.

Im in work gotta go

Mo

chizzleonetime

theres a couple of diffrent grades the first stuff i got sold was fine but some of the pollen im seeing now is seriously nasty if u get offered pollen ask to smell it first the dodgy stuff smells ruff you can clock it straight away i unfortunaly thought it was the good stuff without looking proper and ended up with a tenners of it and it was horrible to think i was gonna buy an ounce for 80 !

Morganic

I didnt mean all pollen just a lot of the stuff around here at the minute. Sometimes you get the really sticky stuff....nice!