What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Drugs Inc on Nat Geo

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I watched it and the host girl is dumb. in the end she says "jerry rigged" Which is racist and she doesnt know it i guess. Jerry refers to jerry curl incase you were wondering. lol

G

good drown

I watched it and the host girl is dumb. in the end she says "jerry rigged" Which is racist and she doesnt know it i guess. Jerry refers to jerry curl incase you were wondering. lol
at least she didnt say the other "rigged"...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck the cops is right on. But this show highlighted the imbalance in the laws and their enforcement. It showed normal people buying, selling, and growing, then it showed a massive overkill of cops to bust a tiny bit of dope. Much less than was on display legally in cali. They mentioned the issue of people in jail for simple possession. On the whole, it was not a bad show for our culture, even with some bullshit.

I agree this was the best one so far. They seem to be coming around

Blest_1

I thought it was decent. I did like the layout of the show, and getting a perspective from all sides. I could have lived without the cops perspective though:tongue:

I thought it was decent. I did like the layout of the show, and getting a perspective from all sides. I could have lived without the cops perspective though:tongue:

I liked that they showed the cops perspective. Showing a guy getting his house raided for a HALF OUNCE of schwag and playing it as a victory made me crack up.:laughing:

T

tokinafaty420

It showed the ignorance of the cops themselves. Especially the scene where they are preparing to go out to a raid on the dealer. Listen to his prayer, they are very very misled individuals. Cops need to be reeducated, not pot smokers. Courts need to start opening their eyes to the injustices our police are asked to commit by politicians.

I thought it was one of the better more fair and balanced reporting on the current scene. It did not tow any single side's line and allowed each side to make their own case.

F

feral

wrong. Jerry rigged stems from the 1600 to 1700's. It refers to boats that lost their jerry sail/mast for whatever reason and had to improvise by building a sail/mast out of whatever was available on hand.

Latest posts

Latest posts