What's new

Drugs and the CIA

C

CheifnBud2

I think the best thing this country can do is legalize drugs, have the government produce, regulate and sell them for a cheaper price than the black market, then Take personal info of every hard drug user and how much they use, and after they show tolerance and addiction offer them treatment.

Eventually people will realize thc is pretty harmless unless your smoking copious amounts all day and night.

In addition to that they will realize hard drugs are pointless, inhibiting, and destroyers of life. Those who choose to use and abuse hard drugs will simply cull themselves from the genepool in time and eventually the government will be able to stop producing any drugs at all (people will probably trust themselves to grow erb). And then, our planet may forget that CC, Heroin, meth and all that evil shit ever exhisted, amen.

Last edited:
P

Paco

didn't see that rockymtn squid already posted about Gary webb and was about to do the same.
paco

Last edited:

entropical

Veteran
I believe legalization is a very, very bad idea that ultimately intends to strenghten government influence over private affairs. I do not see any legitimacy in a scheme prohibiting any person growing any plant, except those working for a government that is already heavily involved in the illegal drug trade. I for one do not wish to see one authoritarian system replaced by another.

A free and open market would automatically lead to cheaper prices than the prohibition black market. Furthermore. The argument to "cull hard drug users from the genepool" is, in fact, no more valid than the argument to do the same with soft drug users. As for the claim that some drugs are inherently "evil", I think most of us recognize that such superstition is neither true nor real, but rather a figment of imagination.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
I honestly have no doubt that CIA has been dealing cocaine and heroin. You always have to look at money, it is the key to everything.

Our government is nothing more than a crime family of the highest form.

I was under the impression that the CIA was allowing it to come in by allying with the people who were producing, smuggling, supplying, etc. But not first hand CIA agents themselves coming into our country with dope.

entropical

Veteran
such impressions are called covering your tracks, plausible deniability or some other form of covertedness bs.

Last edited:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
I was under the impression that the CIA was allowing it to come in by allying with the people who were producing, smuggling, supplying, etc. But not first hand CIA agents themselves coming into our country with dope.

Never heard about "Air America" ? It was an airline owned by CIA, and it was used to transport heroin and opium around and out of Golden Triangle. Military bases were well supplied with about 10-15% of low rank soldiers being heroin users.

Actually, French services did smuggled dope to fund some operations and allied local groups during Indochina war. When US came to Viet Nam, we just gave them our connections and they took their turn playing the tricky game (and gave it for sure another dimension, err...).

Irie !

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Peter Dale Scott Interview

Peter Dale Scott Interview

Peter Dale Scott, a former Canadian diplomat and English Professor at the University of California, Berkeley, is a poet, writer, and researcher. He was born in Montreal in 1929, the only son of the poet F.R. Scott and the painter Marian Scott. He is married to Ronna Kabatznick; and he has three children, Cassie, Mika, and John Scott, by a previous marriage to Maylie Marshall. His prose books include The War Conspiracy (1972), The Assassinations: Dallas and Beyond (in collaboration, 1976), Crime and Cover-Up: The CIA, the Mafia, and the Dallas-Watergate Connection (1977), The Iran-Contra Connection (in collaboration, 1987), Cocaine Politics: Drugs, Armies, and the CIA in Central America (in collaboration, 1991, 1998), Deep Politics and the Death of JFK (1993, 1996), Deep Politics Two (1994, 1995, 2006), Drugs Oil and War (Lanham, MD: Rowman and Littlefield, March 2003), The Road to 9/11 (Berkeley: University of California Press, 2007), and The War Conspiracy: JFK, 9/11, and the Deep Politics of War (Ipswich, MA: Mary Ferrell Foundation Press, 2008).

His chief poetry books are the three volumes of his trilogy Seculum: Coming to Jakarta: A Poem About Terror (1989), Listening to the Candle: A Poem on Impulse (1992), and Minding the Darkness: A Poem for the Year 2000. In addition he has published Crossing Borders: Selected Shorter Poems (1994), published in Canada as Murmur of the Stars. In November 2002 he was awarded the Lannan Poetry Award. A new book of poems, Mosaic Orpheus, will appear in Spring 2009 from McGill-Queen's University Press.

An anti-war speaker during the Vietnam and Gulf Wars, he was a co-founder of the Peace and Conflict Studies Program at UC Berkeley, and of the Coalition on Political Assassinations (COPA).

His poetry has dealt with both his experience and his research, the latter of which has centered on U.S. covert operations, their impact on democracy at home and abroad, and their relations to the John F. Kennedy assassination and the global drug traffic. The poet-critic Robert Hass has written (Agni, 31/32, p. 335) that "Coming to Jakarta is the most important political poem to appear in the English language in a very long time."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXxWzT7BVV0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSIqQIXCqGY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XffuraAaC8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNqjIct9sns

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The CIA runs the Drug War.

The CIA created and runs the War on Terror.

The CIA is the state within the state. America is a business. You are simply tax paying assets exploited at every corner to squeeze as much money out of you as they can.

You buy illegal drugs provided by the government and then are sent to private prisons for doing so. All compliments of the CIA and your benevolent government.

Hell, they even D.A.R.E your kids to do their drugs.
dare.gif

The propaganda machine is so thinly veiled its laughable.

Is it a conspiracy if it's true? Or perhaps the non-believers, who are still in love with the Corporate Fascist state, are the real conspiracy theorists?

danut

WOW!!

After I make a post like that, I go outside and listen for the black choppers ..

++ rep there, spasticGramps.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW!!

After I make a post like that, I go outside and listen for the black choppers ..

++ rep there, spasticGramps.

:laughing:

Nobody use to be a bigger proponent of the CIA and MIC than I was, but more and more people are beginning to connect the dots on what this system is all about.

It is foolish for Americans to believe that their hegemonic status in the world doesn't come without a moral price. When both the CIA and the Federal Reserve Bank operate so far outside of the law that the are beyond reproach it is even more foolish to believe they are actually looking out for us IMO. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

History tells a different story and I believe we are starting to awake to criminal empire in which we live.

Last edited:
This isn't a pleasant issue, for some reason the public only wants to prosecute itself. The public doesn't seem very smart or at all interested, in anything other than arguing. People hold the CIA much like they do hold religion, I'm surprised that American sub-culture rebel groups never kidnapped any CIA people. Rebel groups were pretty active during the 60's and 70's within the United States.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This isn't a pleasant issue

I agree. The entire state of affairs in this country is an unpleasant issue and the deeper you go down the rabbit hole the more unpleasant it is.

If we are to have any chance at stopping the US from ravaging the rest of the globe, Americans are going to have to start digging real deep and start trying to find the real truth. Facing the unpleasantness of this all in it's entirety is really our only hope.

For all my fellow Americans who believe that everything is hunky dory and all is going to be ok you need to wake up because your apathy to the truth is going to kill what is left of this country and further condemn the Third World.

If you are fine being slave then that's your prerogative.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
DeadLine Live Interviews Daniel Estulin

DeadLine Live Interviews Daniel Estulin

For those of you whom are curious enough to learn more about this sordid mess, and all of the rabbit hole's that come along with it, listen to DeadlineLive with Jack Blood. Yesterday, 4/20, he interviewed Daniel Estulin for over 90 minutes on his daily 2 hr show. A fascinating interview, IMHO, well worth checking out. They discuss the numerous aspects of the phoney drug war at 1 hr 42 min of the show. As usual, it's all about power & money.

ShadowMasters_cover-front-med.jpg

Here is a link to the mp3.

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Jack-Blood-32k-042010.mp3

:rant:

Latest posts

Latest posts