What's new

Drugged: High on Marijuana

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm gonna watch it while Drugged: High on Marijuana........Sweet Tooth to be more specific! :biggrin:

Maybe a nice icy cold glass of pink grapefruit juice w sugar rim, mm mm yum yum for my tum tum :canabis:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

90-95% of studies and/or documentaries that continue to use the word MARIJUANA throughout are US GOVT funded.

real scientists use the word CANNABIS in 100% of their studies as it is the scientific name not the propagandized bastard name given by our govt.......

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
real scientists use the word CANNABIS in 100% of their studies as it is the scientific name not the propagandized bastard name given by our govt.......

Depends where you are. here in France, CANNABIS happens to be propagandized name used by govt

Irie !

Blueshark

I'm looking forward to seeing it.... Hash, thanks for the heads up!!!

Nat Geo usually gets it right, although they sometimes have agenda-driven pieces. Sincerely hope this isn't one of them. Too much mis-information out there as it is.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Depends where you are. here in France, CANNABIS happens to be propagandized name used by govt

Irie !

Lol, no, even in France the botanical name of this plant is cannabis. It's not propaganda.

sac beh

NatGeo has been doing these commercials for this program where a woman says, "Everyone has cannabis in their body, even if you haven't smoked pot."

Which really makes me want to kick my TV. Its a completely false statement about marijuana but they use it cause it makes a good sound bite.

So I wouldn't keep your hopes up for a scientific examination of cannabis, but it should be interesting nonetheless.

BrainSellz

Veteran
i believe its more than herb....i believe its 2 days long with extacy weed and coke...seen an add a couple days ago and cought that bit....looks to be interesting.....

Last edited:
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/drugged/5506/Overview#ixzz1BCosBQanhe human body. Using testimony from those who enjoy using the drugs, and those who have been addicted, the episode offers an insight into the realities of these drugs. Some of Britain and America's top scientists and doctors will also explain the surprising bio-chemical effects of these popular drugs as well as their unintended consequences.

now how do you become addicted to a drug that isnt addicting? guess your right, its just propaganda.

WasntMe

This is the "Infographic" they have posted for Cannabis:
DRU-marijuana-infographic-532x863.jpg

ronbo51

Veteran
National Geographic sucks. I was a 25 year subscriber until about 5 years ago when they just jumped on the global warming bandwagon and every story in every issue made references to it. They are just another mouthpiece for environmental fascists who want humans to live in huts and eat roots and berries and die young.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
natgeo def plays it close to the vest, yet are still an agenda driven media controlled by enemies of cannabis and its wonderful and miraculous benefits.
they present interesting subjects convincing viewers that what they say is the only truth to be told.
will still watch...i'm addicted to information about the plant.

National Geographic sucks. I was a 25 year subscriber until about 5 years ago when they just jumped on the global warming bandwagon and every story in every issue made references to it. They are just another mouthpiece for environmental fascists who want humans to live in huts and eat roots and berries and die young.

This. I can't stand Nat Geo anymore for these reasons and for how it's been dumbed down to pander to the masses. How about those post apocalyptic shows like Aftermath? Pure fear mongering.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Lol, no, even in France the botanical name of this plant is cannabis. It's not propaganda.

yes, but used exclusively for the "drug" variety, never you'll hear that name used for industrial cannabis (elsewhere than in serious publications). Here cannabis is a drug, it's not a plant and that name is used for propaganda.

Irie !

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This. I can't stand Nat Geo anymore for these reasons and for how it's been dumbed down to pander to the masses. How about those post apocalyptic shows like Aftermath? Pure fear mongering.

no it's entertaining. the stuff they talk about not even the government can save us from. fear mongering is used to make people think they need the government for protection. Take it from the swiss. they know how to protect their people with no fear mongering. most swiss homes have a bomb shelter full of food and rifles.