What's new

Drug store problems

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I have been going to pain management for 10 years and every time they test my blood marijuana shows up. Being that I don’t have a license my doctor questions me and then he realizes that I was given from dronabinol for the nausea after the cancer surgery. That’s synthetic marijuana so I have it in my system and I have a prescription for it. If I got a card I wouldn’t be able to possess firearms and that’s just not gonna happen. I never take the dab so I’ve got hundreds of them for back up to get me out of a bind when I test positive for weed. All of my other doctors know that I smoke marijuana and none of them have a problem with it.

TrainMan

I remember a time when it was fashionable to speak down to people who found that cannabis worked for them...

you say stoner, you say junkie, what is heard is someone speaking out their rear end. Truth is you cause others harm by making it difficult for people to get these medicines. Prohibition is what causes the real damage. Morphine without nanny state nor script... available to anyone 21+ and older...cultivate a culture of informed responsible use, offer rehab and help for anyone who may need it. Overdose rates fall, Overall use declines, Black market fentanyl all but ceases to exist. Prohibition has given us sh*t brained ideas that have led to 100,000 deaths every year for the last four years. We would try something different but we'd have to get over that nasty habit of telling others what they should and should be using. Kindly maketh my hobby none of your business and I shall return the courtesy. To do otherwise is to cast your vote for pain, needless difficulties at best and state sanctioned violence at a near certain eventuality.

What is this empathy that you wish for yourself yet are so quick to deny another?
"but but but they shouldn't be doing bla bla bla and its addic"....hogwash....drugs can be bad, prohibition IS bad...you don't wana be a shiddy bastid?...good...knock it off. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts