What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Drug Couseling

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
JJ he might receive something in his mailbox that after asking for nugs he ended up with some nugs with a mix of corn & peanuts

O

oneeyewilly

i ran off on a 2 year probation deal for growin the ganj chilled out for 5 years or so than got pulled over(in the same county) went to jail for 70 days or so
i would do it all over again fuck probation they take all your money than demand your pee talk down to you for loving weed
fuck probation officers too what give them the right to tell me how to live

woolybear

Veteran
This thread has officially blown my mind

Hire-Prostitute-Psychic-Get-mind-blown.jpg

xxx

Mind-Blown.gif

AGBeer

WelderDan, there are a lot of do-gooders on this pot site. You have to walk a pretty straight line to get on well here. I get into a deep hole and feel my brothers and sister smokers like to throw dirt on me.

Its because the majority of these fellow brother and sister smokers ARE cops. :laughing:

Okay, maybe not.

You made a bad decision.
You ran from it for a number of years.
Its time to pay the piper. (And I agree that it sucks) But they are going to make it worth their while and make it so its not worth yours.

Sounds like you learned your lesson WITHOUT their intervention and help. They still want theirs though :scripture:

if you're fucking with people, fuck you, but if you're being sent to rehab over some shit years ago... Thats ridiculous.... Fuck I'm high...

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wait a minute... Im seeing some inside mod joke stuffs happening here.
Arent I?

Yea, our comments have nothing to do with anyone being arrested, probation or anything else..... Our apologies if it sounded that way.

We've seen problems arise from this ones previous handles regarding threads such as this. So it's time to close it.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts