What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Drooping leaves, over watering?

slyman

20230704_142939.jpg

Was out in the rain the past few days so over watering is my guess. Leaves aren't dry or anything. It's my dad's so figured I'd get some other opinions

Nitrogen or magnesium possibly also?

Thanks

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Put a thermometer next to the base of the plant to watch the heat. It gets really hot in the direct Sun. Cannabis will wilt in wet or dry soil in the heat, so always check the soil before you water. Take shade clothe and wrap around the pot to help buffer the heat. Some people like using hay mulch on the pot to buffer the heat. You still have a long way to go so keep her watered and cool until flowering.

KIS

You definitely have a classic N deficiency going on. Over or under watering can cause the same symptoms due to root hair death. If your plant doesn't perk back up after temps come back down and soil dries out, then you may have a root pathogen from the soil staying too wet due to the heavy rains.

I'd suggest just monitoring it and then adding some nitrogen with your next watering once the plant needs more water.