What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dronten, netherlands

kosh

hello everyone
Due to family issues i will probably be spending some periods of time during the next few years near Dronten, in flevoland.

I wanted to know how is the coffeeshop scene around there. I wont be exactly in dronten so i suppose i will have to move if i want to go to a coffeeshop as i heard that there isnt any in town Anyway every time i do to the netherlands i will have to land in Ams or Eindhoven

Here are my doubts:
Is it legal to carry weed inside the netherlands? Ive heard that you can purchase a maximum of 5 grams per person and day, but will i have any problem if for example i get weed at amsterdam and go gome by train to Flevoland?

Is it legal for foreigners to buy weed at a coffeeshop? I would prefer not to go into the black market, and i wouldnt like to have any problem, as my intention is to visit my relatives as much as possible, and i dont want to ruin my hollidays for a couple of joints, plus getting a fine or arrested, it isnt worth just for smoking.

What is considered a foreigner in a coffeeshop? What about a foreigner that lives, or plans to live a couple of years there? I mean, what do yo have to show in a coffeeshop to prove youre dutch? dutch id/passport?? or it is enough with things like a job, or being just dutch resident?

any info would be appreciated

Thank you!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
so far nothing has changed for foreignerin Amsterdam, so just visit different coffee shops and buy 5g of different strains untill you have enough to last a while. make sure to have some method to pack them smell proof for the train ride where ever you need to go and you are good. no one is gonna search you if you don't stink of pot in the train inside the country. maybe if you look a total hippie you could be checked routinely i guess. but if you don't smell and are traveling without smoking weed in the train toilet or some other irresponsible action you will be fine. you will not be able to buy more then 5 g from each shop, but there are so many good shops to visit all close together lol. have fun.

anyone can go in a coffee shop as long as they are over 18 or over 21 in some very few cases.

S

supreme bean

The dutch are so cool.we could learn alot from them.everybody be cool.Ive got the damaddiction.