What's new

Drones over U.S. get OK by Congress

TheOutlawTree

Doesnt even surprise me. New laws being passed every friggin month. They need to just leave us alone already its starting to get crazy.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
no its been crazy for a long time,, now they are building an insane asylum around you and you are just starting to see it take shape,,

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Bullfrog, it doesn't hold up when you're sarcastic like that if you weren't opposed to George Bush, too. Were you?

I distrust all illusions of authority equally. When you know the way they lie to you, you can see it in all things.
ill take those who saw the light during reagan,bush 1,clinton,bush2 and even those who saw the light yesterday...
ill accept those who wake up tomorrow.

i told you so gets us no where.

and no i did not support either bushie

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
No "I told you so" here. What was Bullfrog saying about assuming? :D

If the criticism is borne out of someone "seeing the light yesterday", that's cool. I welcome any and all. But I want to know where someone is coming from before saying "right on, man!" It's been an all too common occurrence the last few years to see personal hang-ups disguised as policy critiques. Which is unfortunate, considering there are plenty of policies and actions from the POTUS to be criticized.

When Bush was in office, there were people that hated him just because he was the 'other team' and we're seeing that same dynamic with Obama, just in reverse. It's complete bullshit and needs to be called out at every turn. I don't give a shit who's fragile sensibilities are offended by it. For many it seems they're just happy to have their guy in office, regardless of what he actually does.

I appreciate Bullfrog clarifying his position, which he didn't have to.