What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Drive By Nuggings

Green Supreme

Veteran
Sorry, I have been slacking on this one. Been busy of late. This is Critical Jack. Peace GS

Last edited:
That first bagshot of Tush looks insanely beautiful in the natural sunlight!!! That Kish made my dick hard, too... lovely all around!

PS- Would love to start seeing some singled out budshots

Green Supreme

Veteran
Back about 10 years ago or so there was a strain on the potblock called Coffee Cake. This is Purple Cake. It is supposed to be a cross of that and Purple Kush. Very hashplanty plant. Peace GS

Last edited:

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
wow just went through the whole thread , what a nice "job" looks like u gets to try a large palet of strains , nice reports! , I dont get alot of sativa 2 smoke which one has been your fav?, never seen most of these on menus>? which club these go to ?,
do u prefer stuff u grow,?
TS

Green Supreme

Veteran
Not all things in the thread make the grade. As they have allowed me to continue this thread with no hassles, I do not wish to "Advertise" the name of the dispensary. We are not in that need for clients.

Some of my fave up buzzes include Sweet Skunk, Congolese, Krush, Seedman's Haze, Haze x Angola/ Banghi, Vision Thai and Juicyfruit Thai{Both gone but not forgotten}. Yes I do prefer my own nugs, but like to keep current with what is on the market as well. Peace GS

benzo

I thought this was gonna be a thread about throwing frosty nugs at random people through your car window.

That would be cool.

(Nice buds, btw.)

A bum on a busy street in my town was holding a sign asking for spare change for food, he flipped over his sign, and the other side said, why lie its for BUDS with a happy face and 420 on it.

i thought it was soo funny. i had just got an oz so I picked up a nice size bud and motioned over to him. light changed colors so I threw it at him. hahah his expression was priceless. extremely mad, to extremely happy and thankful.

but that was like 3 years ago and he is still there.:laughing:

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
but that was like 3 years ago and he is still there.:laughing:

To be a successful bum, you must find a good spot for begging. I used to see this guy begging near my old place. I would see him up at one of the major intersections just about every day, limping slowly down the rows of cars with one eye and one gaping, open eye socket. I always felt tremendous pity for him when I saw him.

Then one day, I was waiting for a bus a few blocks from there. Saw the same guy come out of an apartment building. He was wearing nicer clothes than the rags he was always panhandling in. He had an eye patch. And he got into his car and drove away!

If you see a homeless guy at an intersection and he's gone the next day.. either he was a real transient and moved on... or that turned out to be a less-than-lucrative corner.

Green Supreme

Veteran
^^^^^^ same cut different dude.

This is the Jack cut I have lusted after for about 10 years, from the fellow that had me lust after her. Peace GS

Attachments

• jack herer 016 (Large).jpg
    jack herer 016 (Large).jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 11
  • jack herer 017 (Large).jpg
    jack herer 017 (Large).jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 14
  • jack herer 021 (Large).jpg
    jack herer 021 (Large).jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 16

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I'd take the 2nd bag neday that shit brought back memories... Bet ya bought that for yaself...lol that jack can hang with nethang.... Lucky lucky to run into that I got a head trash of bout 90 aaa strains I'd give a zip of nethang to have a half of that or my 96blueberry in one of em ....lol ... Still got the old cherry ak from them days and got a friend with the widow but damn man that jack is by far the best of the thread ...