What's new

Dread's grow 09

dread

Veteran

pict0002nm.jpg

this are 2 Z5 plants in 05,when the whole Z5 adventure began
left the green pheno wich i&i still have now,right the purple phenowho got lost(because i&i did'n knew what i&i know right now about herb back than)

had some seeds each year&this is how it came to the cross with DD&Pipo to save some Z5 genetics
i&i still have some uncrossed Z5 seeds,time to reproduce soon

sadly,pictures from the green pheno got lost in space,so only pictures of tha purple one

pict003.jpg

pict004f.jpg

donkeydicks!!!

pict0005o.jpg

pict0006is.jpg

pict0007p.jpg

pict0008sn.jpg

pict0010t.jpg

pict00091.jpg

& finaly an Early Skunk i&i grew that year

pict0011v.jpg

grtz
D.

dread

Veteran

no problem at all,glad to have them

i&i 'm gonna make a big ierdbei mama next season
grtz
D.

THC123

Veteran
i want the manitoba for sure cuz breederbrad only had the guerilla gold lines , and running out of manitoba without having a chance to reorder it would be disaster.

That's why i ant a lifetime supply of these , the guerillia gold can always be ordered from UDG

THC123

Veteran
hehe it must be really then nice cuz i haven't given you any Nederzaad VIII , it is from Sly hehehehe

you bastard how dare you enjoy fine herb while i sit here as sober as a ....euh fish?:laughing:

dread

Veteran
ah yes that is the Nederzaad 2007 , you mean that big bud with lots of red hairs?

yaah man that is it,i&i can taste viking in it,same orange taste,sweet tonguebite is even enjoiable
Nederzaad 07 is it!!my mistake
grtz
D.

THC123

Veteran
glad you enjoy , the orange comes from the positronics californian orange bud in it.

So you see there are good phenos also;)

Too bad i suspect the seeds of being femenised , nico has never gotten a male.

The 30 new ones i have also all seem to be female , but from a fe i still don't know. So if these 30 are also female , that would mean 50 females :(

So if this is the case , then this strain will be lost for ever :(. :wallbash: :wallbash:

But we could reproduce it i think , outcome won't be exactly the same , but if we cross the Nederzaad 2008(green dragon* cali orange) to the Nederzaad 2005(citral*5) we should get something similar i hope(n2007 = citral*GD*COB)

If you ever grow your beans out and find a male , save it for me

McDank805

damn whats the weight of all that oil?

how did you like growing the Guerrilla Gold? I got a dozen or seeds of it havent popped em yet though

gkn

wow dread that plant wich went out the greenhouse looked so powerfull...
that hash oil...is a butane extraction or alcohol, what did u use? looks powerfull as well..

saludos

.clunk

wow, there are some beautiful big ladies in this thread, I'll be looking for some 2010 updates as the season comes along!