What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

***DrBud Grows "Sweet Sativa" from Down Under***

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
This thread will show the progress of the "Sweet Sativa" as she is grown for the first time on US soil.
Thanks again to my M8 cdc for the seeds..... :headbange

"Sweet Sativa" week one.....

"Sweet Sativa" week two....

Last edited:

oldgrayhair

All the years of work paying off and you get to grow these first! Awesome, can't wait to see what you get em to do.

Peace- OGH

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Oh this is going to be cool . I've got a seat right up front.

cdc

m8 i got some images to show ya ...of the Sweet Sativa 1 week and 3 days ..after sprouting .....this is under a 400watt CMH (the new ones) not standard MH.

ok .... SO HERE WE GO SWEET SATIVA 1 WEEK 3 DAY

On this next photo i knocked the pot over as i was getting it out ...in turn it showed the roots,they are now covered again!!

So there we have it ...1 week 3 days into grow ...im only letting them go 2 weeks then im switching to 12/12 and more then likely tip them.

Last edited:

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
cdc said:
m8 i got some images to show ya ...of the Sweet Sativa 1 week and 3 days ..after sprouting .....this is under a 400watt CMH (the new ones) not standard MH.

ok .... SO HERE WE GO SWEET SATIVA 1 WEEK 3 DAY

They are lookin' Good Man.....I can't wait to smoke it with you at the same time in Chat......"Lock and Load Mate" :smoker:
You let me know the day you flip 12/12 and I will too with these 4.
Since I have a few more seeds....... :woohoo:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got this tagged.....i wanne know what will come of it....i got some seeds to but there on hold....but last time i grew cdc's DCxC99....a very nice colorfull strain that woz !!! greta high 2

Thanks again bro ! :rasta:

Goldenseed

Whats in the lineage of Sweet Sativa??

Sounds interesting...keep us updated...i keep an eye on it.

Greetz Goldenseed :wave:

cdc

The SS really is a unknown m8 ....been grown in australia ....for many yrs ...one group of growers ..grew this strain ONLY ...for more then 10 yrs ....before that im not sure ....thats the prob with alot of australian strains ..there not named ...but this strain has been untouched for well over 10 yrs ...

yes yea ....i that all i got for yas.

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
Today 6-26-08 we go 12/12

Today 6-26-08 we go 12/12

Here we go 12/12 today......how many dayz to finish....inside Grown.... I think only GOD knows...so we wait :canabis: :bongsmi:

cdc

cdc DWC sweet sativa

cdc DWC sweet sativa

hey guys ....i have added mine to the DWC for the first time to see how they go...

this is a photo ...of them ...the Sweet Sativa are in the back right corner.

this is a close up of the SS

L

Lilly456

Very nice, CDC.

Very nice, CDC.

I'd guess those sativas might do well in say, New York, eh, CDC? HeHeHe!!Any word?, Lilly. :joint: :joint:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
So DrBud whats up with the grow did these finish yet??? I'd love to see how the ladies turned out