What's new

Drastic pH drop overnight with Mega Crop in DWC

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd be interested to know if this application applies to gh3

Obviously the rootzone can manipulate the pH,,, rockwool is a really strong pH adjuster,, the best way to use this tek is on recureculating nft systems

Bio boy

And damn boy nawwwhhh u dont run on the side or burns saying she needs it...

Its bettwr to run at less and she wil take whats she needs she can do better..

I mean 1.5ec max is well enough for my 20oz monsters.

2.2ec damn have u ever ate a Sunday dinner had pudding n then gone straight for a run... Would the athletes be happy with that i dmean its a. Full nutritious meal right...

Nope get that ceaser salad and puled beef out. Eat them eggs and hey i bet u can run faster build more muscle less fat and not feel sick.

Nute burn is a sign of toomuch normaly nitrogen. Dial that shit down u dont want it in flower. Or as eric said flower. Nutes..

Dwc ph is insable at low volumes. I found 1 to 8 plants 200litres to be stable. I wudnt do any less on 1 plant and 8 can also handle it shared.

Ph can stay 6.2 for 10days with topup plain nute water i always topup 1/2 str incase of concentrations from evaporation.

Water temp also? 19degrees or that shit breeds bad and evaps off adjusting ph again

Rule is the second u see a brown tip or a curl u drop that shit down fast and water again and again as said. Follow ur ph with pk in flower