What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Drainage Wastes

casualtoker

Here is my drainage.. Basically 3 gal square pots sitting in 2x2 botanicare tables connected in series to a trash can for waste. The watering system is 1/2" pvc to 1/4" drip tubing. I'm using FFOF soil on this grow, but I designed the system so I move to hydroton next grow. Sorry guys, going hydro. Soil has been good to me, but too messy.

G

Ghosts

Thanks for the pic casualtoker.

I just cut an 8' panel in half.
The panels are actually 25 1/2" wide.
With that 1 1/2" overlap, I've got a 4'x4'...

I think I can locate a pallet tomorrow...

casualtoker

I know in Jorge Cervantes ultimate grow DVD he shows round containers on top of saucers, but that's just crazy to me. I don't like standing water, especially with all the nutes and molasses tends to get yucky if left for a day or two. I think a drainage system is a must for soil growers. Keep those bottoms dry.

G

Ghosts

casualtoker said:
I know in Jorge Cervantes ultimate grow DVD he shows round containers on top of saucers, but that's just crazy to me. I don't like standing water, especially with all the nutes and molasses tends to get yucky if left for a day or two. I think a drainage system is a must for soil growers. Keep those bottoms dry.

:joint:

Last edited:
G

Ghosts

It took a while.
(...had to finish some big girls first...)
But here it is!

Thanks everyone for all the help!