What's new

DR120 with 1m2 dutch pot

iboga

ok bit of an update, i noticed that my clones of skywalker were different so after speaking with guy i get my clones from said he must have made a mistake with clones so i now no that i have 9 skywalkers 1 ak47 because it was labled ak47 and 2 jack47 which are quite skinny plants showing a lot of sativa he said that the skywalkers were 50 days and the jack at around 60 bit of a problem.:comfort:

iboga

About to add blossom blaster by grotek 0.39.25 anyone has any experience any input appreciated...:wave:

iboga

ok changed tank and added blossom blaster guy at my local shop says its realy good to help developing floweres will see in morning pictures to follow fingers crossed. and i stopped the hammerhead :jump:

iboga

Ok Update time....... Blossom Blaster seems to be realy good for plant all plants showing hairs over night not sure if it was a coinserdance or not .. only problem i have is that i have a few bubbles on my rez, and a bit of a smell coming out of rez ph stable though, never had this problem up until now.... any way sorted out how to upload decent pics great program IrfanView anyone need it google it its free any way pics:woohoo:

iboga

Blossom Blaster good for plant bad for rez and ph maybe better for soil or hand watering not for me, so i changed my tank back to the normal mix of nutes ghe 3 part, sensizyme will update later...:dance013:

iboga

started with PK 13-14 last night seems to be helping with the yellowing on the leaves of the 2 center skywalkers green seems to be coming back into leaves:jump:

iboga

:wave:
anyone think i should thin the fan leaves to make more space or should i leave them? just seems very cramped.

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
I would trim out anything that's heavily shaded & or crowded at the bottom/underside of the canopy but I wouldn't do much to the canopy top at this point.