What's new

Dr is in Da house 5 plant scrog

I

ItsTopShelf

usualy using rockwool wen he cant get them to root im guessing? iunno i do the just promix and cut clones and chop some leaf off and put right into soil and go.. usually around 95 % success i have had a couple strains that didnt like to clone at all.. had to use rockwool or rapid rooters with those strains.. honestly.

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Hey DOC, so 3-4 hours after lights off is best time to foiler feed plants. When is the best time to water/feed plants? Lights on or lights off??

DrFever

Veteran
usualy using rockwool wen he cant get them to root im guessing? iunno i do the just promix and cut clones and chop some leaf off and put right into soil and go.. usually around 95 % success i have had a couple strains that didnt like to clone at all.. had to use rockwool or rapid rooters with those strains.. honestly.
I like soil cloneing as i grow in that medium only time when i use rock wool or other is per friends request if there growing in other medium

Hey DOC, so 3-4 hours after lights off is best time to foiler feed plants. When is the best time to water/feed plants? Lights on or lights off??
yes i like to let plant cool down so going in lights off 4 hr mark or half way mark of your lights off cycle giving it enough time to dry up prior to lights on

DrFever

Veteran
Hey all well tonight is start of week 5 and feed day gave them all 2 liters of food as well super cropped every top on each plant this is my last feeding till transplant probably mid week.
Timers have bin changed from 17/7 to 16 /8 for the week other then that there all looking great Cheers Doc

medicalmj

Veteran
Hey all well tonight is start of week 5 and feed day gave them all 2 liters of food as well super cropped every top on each plant this is my last feeding till transplant probably mid week.
Timers have bin changed from 17/7 to 16 /8 for the week other then that there all looking great Cheers Doc

As a mainly hydro guy rockin a couple in soilless and coco, when I feed I give them gallons, not liters. I have at least 30% drain out as I feed, or more. I dont let it sit in the saucer since the salts would concentrate. I feed every time, EC 1.8, PH 6.2-6.4.

Do you ever allow a drain out, or do you restrict nutes so no build up? Do have drain hole? Ever need to flush? Like I said, us hydro folks love to let the nute flow. Oh yeah, I use a hydro nute, GH, w some humics, seaweed, & cal/mag.

Only gonna rock 3k on all those plants, huh? I like the idea of more light...

vukman

Veteran
man....that's gonna be a load of work transplanting all those brother...just want to wish you all the best in your upcoming endeavours..:)

DrFever

Veteran
As a mainly hydro guy rockin a couple in soilless and coco, when I feed I give them gallons, not liters. I have at least 30% drain out as I feed, or more. I dont let it sit in the saucer since the salts would concentrate. I feed every time, EC 1.8, PH 6.2-6.4.

Do you ever allow a drain out, or do you restrict nutes so no build up? Do have drain hole? Ever need to flush? Like I said, us hydro folks love to let the nute flow. Oh yeah, I use a hydro nute, GH, w some humics, seaweed, & cal/mag.

Only gonna rock 3k on all those plants, huh? I like the idea of more light...
No sir i don't like to drain out, when having run off plants seem to slow down in growth.
What i do i give less water more frequently when i transplant into big totes i will do 4 day watering cycle in them 4 days,
plants will drink 5 gallons of fluids each plant

i go like this Day 1 feed 2.5 gallons of food day 2 mist plants just water day 3 one gallon of water day 4 1.5 gallons of food and so on giving me a real healthy plant through out veg and flower i harvest and plants are healthy no lock up or other def or over doses giving me the best possible yield possible.
My big totes do have a drain hole just incase a flush is needed normally last resort is Flushing.

As for the 3 k lighting yea only going to put 10 - 12 of them girls in flower others will go out of that room , and into veg room and under 2k as well have others behind those ones and so on :tiphat:
My 5 gallon totes do not have any drain holes was going to put some in but though hell with it here is what plants look like looks extremely healthy no over abundance or lacking anything really There happy Campers as is lol look at the very tips of leafs there dialed in nicely

LEDNewbie

Veteran
What about once you get them into totes and start the 4 day feeding schedule. When is the best time to water and or feed? During lights on or off?

DrFever

Veteran
Hello All figured i post some pictures prior to lights on , of my girls Everything is doing great got light timers set @ 16 on and 8 off by this wed it will be cut down to 14 on and 10 off and friday 12 /12 and under scrog table wooooohooooo bring on the buds

Epod

yes m8 u have trained them well lots of tops on them do u supper crop every new shoot that comes up or just the main tops only

DrFever

Veteran
yes m8 u have trained them well lots of tops on them do u supper crop every new shoot that comes up or just the main tops only
Hey Bud yes i crop everything i can see lol when there good enough to do that is

DrFever

Veteran
Hey all Today is officially Day 31 Veg 2 more days and transplant time :) then 2 moire days and flip to flower FINALLY :) here are a few pictures prior to lights on Enjoy all

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Hey all Today is officially Day 31 Veg 2 more days and transplant time :) then 2 moire days and flip to flower FINALLY :) here are a few pictures prior to lights on Enjoy all

If you can take pics of transplant that would be great!! Kinda curious how you grab and handle such a big plant and roots and move them without hurting anything or stunting growth?!?:thank you:

vukman

Veteran
I dunno man... they look a little on the skimpy side...:rolleyes:......ahahah...

Dude, you might have to re-evaluate your estimates on final grow weight if they keep going like this!!...

Nice..very nice...

DrFever

Veteran
If you can take pics of transplant that would be great!! Kinda curious how you grab and handle such a big plant and roots and move them without hurting anything or stunting growth?!?:thank you:

sure man plants are drinking way more the totes weight nothing right now lol thinking might be doing transplant tomorrow instead of wed cause they will for sure being needing liquid tomorrow i know one thing the soil will be nice and dry for it :)
Anyone wanna help :)

I dunno man... they look a little on the skimpy side...:rolleyes:......ahahah...

Dude, you might have to re-evaluate your estimates on final grow weight if they keep going like this!!...

Nice..very nice...
hahaha yea who knows usually veg 7 - 8 weeks cutting it shorter this grow we will see in about 56 days or so lol being optimistic 6 pounds for sure might say fck it and throw them all in flower hahahaha right now there covering 6 x 10 area when in flower who knows might run out of table be growing out on sides lol

DrFever

Veteran
Hey all thought i post a few pics of plants beside something to give you all a idea how they really look rather then all of them at once :)
they will grow 3 times this in flowering stage :peacock::tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts