What's new

dr. greenthumb

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I was given a cut called g-13 in 1994. It was just like the picture I showed with the red cup. I bought the shwag I posted pics of from Doc and never bought another thing from him sense.

I ran to date.
Giga Bud (g13 labs)
Chem D cut (thought maybe that is what I had so tried it)
Traquil Elphantizer and the Re-mix (bodhi)
G13-Hashplant from all three Tre Farmer, HazeMan, NDN
Doc's of Course
HazeMan's g-13 bx

And none of these were what I had back in the day. Mine was green/hash that took your breath away and knocked you into next week. hands down the strongest thing Ive ever come across. Pure indica HUGE fans and Slow rooting and not allot of nodes and branches. But when you turned her back and let her finish the yield was HUGE. If You look through SKUNKVA's threads his pics look similar to what I had. Il find a link to his thread and post it here and see what you guys think.

Jack I can understand naming phones with what it reminds you of. Or makes you remember them. I was just curious what was what is all. They look really nice for sure.

Same here. When I as a teen, and first started growing, we used to rock the "G-13" that came from the seed bank supposedly. Since then I have run Gigabud, G-Bomb, Hazeman's g-13 x hashplant, and none of them come close to the 13 I used to grow back in the day. I'm sure it wasn't the pure 13, but the shit was hard to beat. Pure indica looking, super trich'd out, with a hashy flavor(prolly G-13/HP) .

Who knows, it could have been the real deal. As I'm in NY, and above NYC, which the rest of the world considers upstate. Guy the cut came from has been in the game since the late 70's.

thegambler

Sounds just like what I had too.......glad a few of you are speaking up so people don't think I'm just talking out my ass. Problem is, there is so much mis-information around too, it's hard to differentiate what's the truth and what's not.

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
Ya it seems it was around the East Coast Triple. It seems all you guys had her as well from descriptions. Someone some where has to be hoarding her.

I got mine from a friend he came over and saw the girls I was working with (while nice) he offered me the cut and gave it to me. Then I later found out about 3 people that had it. I have sense talk to them years of late and none knows anything. Im having the same deal with the rks I had different set of friends but same circumstances.

thegambler

Don't know what east coast triple is but I was in or just across the river from Philly at that time, actually grew up in those suburbs........I know it was all the rage for quite long time.

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
No I meant it seems allot of people commenting remember it on the east coast. Triple was meant to DoubleTripleOg I do that... shorten names when i type. sorry about the confusion.

Happy Roots

Veteran
I'm about to do a grow with Millennium bud, bought in 2004 at C Bay auction site.

I couldn't find any info in here. Does anyone have any info on these!?

need4weed

Veteran
All I have to say is doc should be ashamed of himself, now from what I understand he did pay 20,000 dollars for the g13 cut from Ortega I believe who did say it was legit, so I guess he's trying to recoup his money but what he doesn't understand is he's a dealer, and like any dealer you make more money by lowering the cost of your superior product which doc does have, then more and more people buy would buy his genetics hence making more money. his endless sky is second to none seriously potent, smells like your in a field of exotic flowers, tastes the same, very good yielder, great bag appeal with grandaddy density nugs just bigger, his big purps is one of the top 5 strains I smoked, very unique like nothi g I've ever had and I lived in amsterdamn for a month and California for 15 years smoking, his flook juice big purps x endless sky is 2nd best bud I've ever smoked covered in crystals look like golf ball size snow balls, it combines the best traits of each, endless skys floral aroma and taste shines through with a unique twist from the big purps which also adds some purple. very similar in look to nirvana ice, which is seriously potent too def a top 5 also. Docs ghost og is crazy, best og I've had along with his trainwreck which is the best train I've had, his chem 4 potent huge yielder, jazz is great outdoors, stay away from oh zone, the dope which wasn't bad just nothing special, bubba kush which he's selling for 200 for 2 seeds not one sprouted and I bought a ten pack for 150 dollars a few years before he started raping everyone with obserd prices. Then he wouldn't send me more unless I returned the seeds that didn't sprout which I never heard before In The years of doing business in the past now in defense to doc I didn't talk to him I talked to the secretary now I believe if I had talked to doc he would've hooked me up seeing as I dropped 3-4 gs with him as you can see by the strains of his I describe above. I've also had his matanuska which he claims is sativa but from what I hear is supposed to be indica dominant also a matanuska only gave me 1 female out of a ten pack and that female never flowered, but now he has fem version so maybe I just got a bad pack. Now I use bodhi genetics along with mr nice, hazeman, gage green, cannaventure and I love them which is the reason I stopped going to doc that being said if his prices were better his endless, flook, big purps, jazz, ghost og would all be mainstays for me. I understand doc charging more than other breeders because 90 percent of everything I've run from him was exactly as advertised something that is very rare in this game and his genetics r truly to notch but why can't he charge 175 for 10 packs of his elites and maybe 250 for 5 g13 seeing as from what I hear is and unbelievable breeding strain because of its potency and huge yields adding something like grape stomper or mango haze, blowfish, 88 g13 x HP will make some special bud. My cousin has seeds of those crosses on the way can't wait to try. If doc were to lower his prices and give out a couple freebies he would be a top 5 breeder as far as sales go I guarantee it.

I have to agree, the big purps/kashmiri is one of thefinest indicas I've had to date. Not for knock out power but more for a high quality and unique buzz

HOVA

Veteran
The s1's ecsd i have from dt g is whooping the ecsd clone in my side by side
EVERY pheno!!
Just saying

Last edited:

midwestkid

Veteran
Hey thanks for the reply. I tried the phone number on the web site and it said something about telephone restrictions.... any idea if there is an email or another contact?

Stunna

Anyone knows if his Headband, Og Kush, East coast sour diesel, Chemdawg any good? Compare to Reserva Privada stuff? I might want to order 5 packs each strain if it’s really good.

~star~crash~

dr green thumb ripped me off a long time ago .. he is a lie and a thief ...that was my experience with him ...sucks he is still in business ...stay away from him

Ready4

Veteran
Anyone knows if his Headband, Og Kush, East coast sour diesel, Chemdawg any good? Compare to Reserva Privada stuff? I might want to order 5 packs each strain if it’s really good.

If you send him even one order, you are a fool. He is a total hack and rip-off, "grow reports" for his strains are mostly him under another ID or one of his friends. There are so many others with the same and similar strain names - you will be wasting your time and money, ending up furious. Bad reports of his scams have been going on forever, since the days of Overgrow.

midwestkid

Veteran
I will post right here my experience with him and whether I get my seeds or not. All of this hostility I find intriguing... he is really hated here.
Whereas most people on here speak highly of their experience with Mr Nice seeds. For me they have sucked. So it makes me curious for my own results...
Honestly Connoisseur Genetics has been the most dependable source for me as far as getting what I expected.
So I will report back if I am indeed a fool. It wouldn't be the first time. Nothing ventured nothing gained. I tend to go the opposite direction of the masses.
So we will see.