What's new

Dr. d's gurls grow

G

I reckon one ounce per plant is modest Dr D, you will probably pull more than that bro.
That shit looks good :joint:

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey Leeroy thanks for stoppin by, i havent seen u around much lately...anyway i just took a couple of pics of the root growth on the two mothers theyve only been in the pots for about 10 days and the growth is great imho...heres a couple of pics

nice healthy white roots :yummy: thanks to the Rootjuice :yes: i checked on the other four last night and they shud be ready very soon il take the final pics at harvest time...peace

G

Yeah ive been offline with no net access, then the flu, but im still alive mate :joint:
:wave:

Dr. D

Veteran
63 days and they are chopped

63 days and they are chopped

I would liked to have let them go a bit longer but she was eager to get em chopped and get the next two in, for a plant thats supposed to take 42-49 days i find they always go for 63+ but i thnik one of the mothers shud finish in 49 we'll have to wait and see these were from unlabled mothers so i dont kno if the any of them are clones from my main mothers anyway....trichs were just starting to go off milky over most of the plants and about 1 3rd of the pistils had gone off orange and brown trich production was nice, but i reckon its better with the Bio-Bizz Top Max so il try it out next run....heres some pics of all the plants

all four plants together...the colour drops from the leaves really fast as soon as u start to flush...shud improve on the flavour factor

lol i cudnt resist takin so many pics.. im so impressed with the turnout of these plants under a 250 watt hps..i really do recomend the Adjusta-wing reflectors...one thing that this plant has a tendancy is it has shoots cming from the buds towards harvest time u can see it in the pics...a sativa trait imo...strange considering its supposed to be nearly pure indica :confused: id really like to speak to any growers that ave grown thois strain to compare results....any way il update again soon wen the next plants get put into flower....i shall continue this thread continuously with the results from her grow...so stay tuned, some snow white wil be coming soon and g13bx too maybe in four weeks of so....plants are drying so il post the dry weight here also...later for now :wave:

G

Those swelled up nice & fat looks kinda like JH..
hope you get plenty good nugs.. peace..

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

Marley

they ended up mouth watering dr.d, they look great. i bet the smoke was a stone'ish stoned, well done bro nice to c how the next ones do

peace out

Dr. D

Veteran
All dry and ready to smoke

All dry and ready to smoke

Hey Marley True thanks for stoppin by ul both be trying the Shit soon enough im gonna bring a few testers for u guys and Hazy to dam either from these or my hydro plant...anyway went down tocheck on how well they were drying and bam they were crispy dry so we manicured the buds weighed it and put it into jars........
each bowl is all the bud from each plant....fully dryed and manicured we have 167.4 grams .6 of a gram short of six oz. i was happy with that it works out to 0.7 gram per watt which IMO is a good yield and im goin for nearl 1 gram per watt on the next round....heres some more bud pics

Nice eh! the next two plants are going into the flower room tonight...peace

Dr. D

Veteran
Thanks for stoppin by Sack, Marley and True it was a nice harvest most of the weed is still curing now iv hardly smoked any of it yet, anyway heres a few pics of the next plants in flower Shit as usuall tho we have some new genetics in germ for the next lot in addition to the vita-link i am using B'cuzz soil booster and B'cuzz bloom stim, i was gonna use the top max but i used the soil booster so i thoight id stick with the B'cuzz bloom stim to go with the booster, oh and im using the bio-bizz alg-a-mic to add a little extra micro nutrients

i havent uploaded all the pics yet but these are close ups of the two plants, they are at 14 days flower here itl be 21 days on Fridayil upload the rest of the pics and post em they are nice bushes so im hopin for a fat yield on these....lets see how they do

this is the main stem of one of em its over 4 times thicker than the previous plants...one helluva root system i wish id put em in pots twice the size, il do it next time one is in a 10 litre and the other is 16 litres, more pics and info to come...any comments suggestions and constructive critisism is greatly appreciated.....

trich-shot

Nice show Dr. D !

Good to meet you in chat the other evening, thanks for making me welcome - much appreciated.

Do you have any local easily found, tried and trusted fert info please?
Just one for veg, then one for flower?
I don't want a whole batch of different stuff as as you know I am on my 1st grow, so I want to keep it as simple as possible.
If you can recommend something that I can get from one of the larger stores, I would appreciate it - thanks.
My little brood is about ready for a boost soon ( going well so far without anything though ).

Nice harvest. If I can get 1/2 that, I will be amazed.

Dr. D

Veteran
thanks for stoppin by trich-shot, nice to meet u too, the nutes i am using with this grow are Vita-Link grow and bloom it works very well with soil tho i do use a bloom stimulator, i presume u r in the US im in UK the company that makes it is hydro garden dunno if u can get there stuff in the US, if u need anymore help with ur grow then just ask....heres a couple of shots of the plants

hopefully the flush i gave em willl sort out the little nute def i got im gonna check on em tonight so il kno then il upfdate wen theyve fattened up some.... :canabis:

trich-shot

Thanks for the offer of any help with my grow Dr. D., and for the fert info.
I am in UK also - Midlands, so I will check out my local shops for the ones you recommend.
TS.

Dr. D

Veteran
25 days 12/12

25 days 12/12

No problem trich-shot anytime....i took a few snaps last night mainly of the shorter flowering pheno i cudnt be bothered to get the other out its bigger and bushier than this one hard to make out from the pic but the longer flowering pheno is at the back

not very clear with the light on so i took out the quicker pheno and got some nice snaps...using a diff cam from usuall and i liked the results the pics came out nice and crisp

u can really see the difference as i look at them each day they are growing nicely no real signs of nute deff anymore must just have been a bit of salt build up...il be bumping up the feed to 16-17cf from 13-14cf im sure they can handle it they seem to like the feed at this point as long as i flush em evry few weeks

coming along nicely il get some pics of the bigger longer flwering pheno tonight if i get time....shud be in for a nice yield from these two.... :canabis: :yummy:

G

2885amadam_098-thumb.jpg

Nice ones Doc... I like this picture, looks all fuZZy wuZZy on top.
:wave:

Dr. D

Veteran
yeh angry they are grown under a 250hps with an adjusta-wing reflector i think the reflector makes a big difference to the amount of light the plants are gettin if i had the heat spreader on there too i cud get the light even closer but iv only got one at the mo and thats on my 400hps......
Ms.Grat3ful thanks i liked that one too i love it wen the background goes dark it really makes the bud stand out...il thinl il have a bit morre of a play with the cam i only borrowed from my mum cuz i wanted some pics taken and my batterey was flat i dont usuall get on with that cam but i will now....thanks for stoppin by :canabis:

Dr. D

Veteran
day 49

day 49

heres a few snaps i expected kholas a bit bigger but they still look nice and im in for some more nice smoke...

these are of the slightly longer flowering pheno it branches really nicely too flavour and smell is nice

this is the slight more indica lookin pheno and it finishes earlier too with slightly tighter nugs..i had to tie em both up with string cuz the branches were doin this

il update with final pics just before harvest :sasmokin:

G

Pics

Pics

Them are some nice pics now show us some of your gurl hehe. Looking good as always Docta. I hope the Shit is going good too. Them buds look really nice. Can't believe they are doing so good under a 250. Take Care Jubei

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey Jubei, thanks for the compliments...maybe ul get to meet my gurl wen u get ur ass over the ponfd and come and see us :biglaugh: anyway iv just chopped the plants well i chopped one on Friday at day 64 a bit longer than i was originally going to leave her but shes dry already from the excessive heat where i put it to dry shame i like to dry em more slowly

this is her right before the big chop...iv just chopped the other one too today at day 67 right on target...it shows in the trich content lettin her got for that bit longer she had 24 hrs dark before the chop too

color shows up nice wen i switched the light off notice first pic is with light on off and the other with the light on....heres the bud shots
well one bud shot notice the trich difference between the two plants and the last lot..which are in this thread:yummy: iv got some more bud shots il upload later......enjoy

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey there.......looking good as usual. Have ya been using any of those nutes ya got in the Dam? if so have any stood out?
Talk soon
Peace