What's new

Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg LIVE @ Coachella TONIGHT!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
special guest NATE DOG!!!!!

they are projecting a hologram of him, so he will be playing "live".....

that sounds like such a bad joke....

El_Kabong

I don't care for his music and I remember very clearly that Snoop was publicly rallying his own freedom from cannabis and spreading the word of sobriety, this was shortly after Lil Bow Wow was born.

NOKUY

Veteran
...ill peep it

.......but ...stilllllll waiting for dre's detox album to drop....wtf is up w/ that ????

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
haha....to each his own man..

NOKUY...yeah, Detox is already done from what I can understand...I am gonna say that he is going to debut some unheard of songs tonite, just like his backup singer JoiStar said...this is gonna be EPIC for all intensive purposes...

I saw the Up in Smoke Tour in 2000 and all I can say is that was the most fun I've had at a concert, ever.

WEST COAST IS BACK BABY!!!

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Justice should be good..they're on soon...beirut is cool....

check out the Swedish House Mafia videos from yesterday (?)...freaking awesome!!

if you have XBOX or PS3, go into the internet browser and watch that on your tv!!

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
now playing is The Weeknd on channel 3 and Airplane Boys on channel 2...the weeknd is pretty good, I'm digging them.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Went to the Too $hort show in Sparks on friday. It was cool, lotsa hoes, but short only came on for 37 minutes after 3 hours of lame ass white reno rappers.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
that was so f'n hilarious when people were saying that Tupac was alive and he's back in the live chat log...lmaorof!!

yeah, that hologram was amazing to say the least :)

Latest posts

Latest posts