What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dr. DoRights New 100%organic Pest and Mildew Control

headimonster

http://www.drdorights.com I just hope this gets out there...i was fortunate enough to try some of this stuff and let me tell you IT WORKS! Washes mildew off and is safe enough to use UP TIL HARVEST, no taste effected or anything. Luckily i havent had to use it for pests, but i know someone who did and these bugs just dont wanna hang out in these oils that dorights use, pluuuuss they use colloidal chemistry making it super absorbant and smaller molecules for quicker absorbtion

headimonster

not really...maybe u should check my posts i am always giving heads up on good products...MODS if you feel this is an ad please delete and i am sorry for "ADVERTISING" a product i enjoy using heh