What's new

Dr. Atomic's NL x Blueberry seed grow...w/picz

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Ya Yort, i haven't dropped in for a while they are looking great bro nice and healthy i will have to stop by more, keep it up
peace

I

idoreallytry

my brother Yort the NL x BB King, looking good man,,,keep it crankin,,,peace

Hey yortbogey thanks man, she does yield pretty heavy, you will get some fatties. The smoke is strong great nl body buzz, I found the flavor to have just a hint of berry. The original bb xnl was so damn berry/grapey pure flavor bomb.

So there is a difference between the old BBNL and the new Blueberry Jam?

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey sodiumsunburn in my experiece they are different, mostly in the flavor and aroma department. I have only grown a pack of each so more testing needs to be done before a serious conclusion. I imagine its different the description for bbjam talked about a refined version of the classic bbxnl.

Yortbogey looking nice man, keep it up.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Hey Yortbogey nice grow. I grew some blueberry jam and found it quite different from the doctors original bbnl. The seeds are listed as blueberry x northernlights on seedboutique now i wonder if he switched back to his original version. Thought u might enjoy some pics of her grown under cfl.
picture.php

picture.php

nice looking buds there.
Im under the impression the new version is straight NL x BB, as in an F1, where the previous one was a bx to the NL. is that the difference?

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
nice looking buds there.
Im under the impression the new version is straight NL x BB, as in an F1, where the previous one was a bx to the NL. is that the difference?

that iz aGOOD point EZRA....that is the impression i was giv'en on Dr. A's website......

Hey sodiumsunburn in my experiece they are different, mostly in the flavor and aroma department. I have only grown a pack of each so more testing needs to be done before a serious conclusion. I imagine its different the description for bbjam talked about a refined version of the classic bbxnl.

Yortbogey looking nice man, keep it up.

Yeah, I think you guys are on to something. Here's the description from HD....

"Current version of the classic Northern Lights Blueberry cross I first introduced in 1997. With a wonderful berry aroma and a deep penetrating high."

The keyword being "current".

Either way, it's probably all good. Always have heard goods things about Dr. Atomic's gear.

Last edited:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
UPDATE...............wk6

UPDATE...............wk6

well...........see for U'r self...........Vegg'in along......w/ excellent rezultz............:moon:

yepp.....2 more week tell........bloomroom...........:wallbash:

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking very healthy yortbogey bro i am eager to see the flowering show..!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts