What's new

Dr Atomic Northern Lights 2010/11...

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Sweet and healthy looking gals you've got there Benji!

Wish you a plentiful harvest of superlative quality.

Another excellent offer from Dr. Atomic is his rendition of NL#5 x Blueberry.

DRorganic

Veteran
i love the way your plants look nice and stocky and healthy. i will have to try me some northern lights some times.

L

Laugan Gaucher

I 've got some Dr Atomic Thaï Light f1 x SSSDH ojd f1 under light this time. Very very promising...very healthy !

pics to come...

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Things are looking good, in spite of the mites, bro'!!!
Hope you get those fu**ers under control, they can be awful.
Looking forward to seeing how these turn out!
Should be DANK!!!!!

Skunkenstein

Ive been running the Docs NL for a year now.Out of 5 original girls, I narrowed down to Number 4 and number 2. #4 is the clasic Christmas Tree with the Pine cone sized buds and the Big Pineapple Top.#2 is the Thai pheno..smaller Leaflets,Long slender main Cola,and that kinda undesirable/weird Smell..Sassparilla.Baby Poo?? #4 is the Heavy Yielder,Fast cloning,Fast Finishing,High school Stone..bullet proof Plant.#2 takes about a week Longer to Finish,has More Resin,Busier Trimm work..but has a More Powerful, Longer lasting High.A good Friend of Mine Loved the Number 2,, so I gave him the Plant..I just did not care for the Smell at all..!! My number 4 is one of the most Efficient plants I'v Ever had..''It just Knows what to Do''.And the Spider Mites will Jump over the Northern's to get to My Lui's and Sweet tooths..So Kudos to NL ON THAT iSSUE aswelll..!!

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First off thank you everyone for the kind words much appreciated..:biggrin:

Back for a update, First up is Pheno#3 the quicker flowering girl of the bunch, She smells very fruity and looks to have more resin than the other 2, A week left and down she comes...:)

picture.php

Last edited:

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pheno#4 Is the biggest of the bunch, smells similar to #3 but not as strong and with a hint of pine bout 2 weeks left maybe more so ill start flushing in the next few days depending on how she looks...

picture.php

Last edited:

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And last but not least Pheno#5 Thai pheno it has a funky smell very hard to describe a little bit fruity like the others but more of the traditional Northern Lights smell i remember, Also i forgot to mention this girl is being flowered under a 600w hps while the other 2 are being flowered under 400watts of LED's in separate cabs..

picture.php

C

CANNATOPIA

Most Excellent! :) I so love the Doc. I cant wait to try this one from him. I do have a pack of his Atomic Haze I haven't run yet, I hope they look as good as these friend. Nice work!

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers everyone the Dr Atomic Northern Lights i have been extremely impressed with,,, The yield looks great on all 3 phenos i guess the smoke test will find my keeper...:)

Atomic NL#3 8 1/2 weeks just before chop...:biggrin:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php