What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DP Flo, PPP and ?!?

RubbaDub

purpling hermie smoke test

purpling hermie smoke test

Tonight I noticed that this flo's trichomes were fairly milky on a few buds. I cut a little one off to sample its essence. I microwaved it to quick dry it, then toked a bowl. It tasted a bit hashy, kinda sweet. I didn't think I felt anything at first. now, about 45 minutes into it, I'm very looped. It's mostly a mind high so far. Liking it very much and glad I didn't give it the chop.

Sorry about the lack of photos. I will post some in the next few days.

RubbaDub

Sorry to be so lame with updates. Here's a set of pix from the really nice green pheno, and one of the healthy PPP.

Full Shot of Green Flo @ 8 weeks:

Close up of top cola:

This one I'm proud of. It's one of the lower colas. It's a shade of purple that the rest of the plant followed with 2 weeks later.

another cola:

PPP, Sativa leaning pheno @ 8 weeks. Flo to the left and PPP just brought in from veg:

I'll take a few more pix before I chop them, probably this weekend.
They look even nicer now, with more sugar build up. Been flushing with molasses and they seem to like that.