What's new

downsize this. 2x55W pl-l. original haze & more.

Garuda

Veteran
Thanks a lot mates :)
@StupidBoy: I'll probably stop this if I talk to myself a whole page in this thread, if there is interest I'll keep it goin' forever :)

Greetings,
Garuda.

He Garuda,

funny... I just wondered why only so few people seem to appreciate your little but spectacular diary here.

It´s not the usual but that´s what makes it so attractive: Very interesting strains and crosses (I love sativas as you probably remember and I have always been a bit jealous since I have first seen your OH...just amazing!) in a custom-made original system.

What I like is the combination of a grower who knows exactly what he´s doing and the experiments you constantly make. Growing never gets boring when you do it right...

Not forgetting the nice pics and your friendly communicative style of reporting.

The SantaHaze looks appealing, too. Bondage-style. The buds seem pretty dense to me, although it´s amostly sativa, right?

Thanks, have fun and enjoy!
Greets,
f.

StupidBoy

Great pix Garuda :jump: I don't have a grow thread going currently for security reasons. If I can ever find the time to finish my next dresser cab that will change, but no matter how active they were, my grow threads were nothing more than a way for me to document my grows. That way I could go back and see soil mix, what I fed, and when I flushed...
Glad to hear that this one will continue. :ying:

Garuda

Veteran
Thanks mate :)
StupidBoy said:
...but no matter how active they were, my grow threads were nothing more than a way for me to document my grows. That way I could go back and see soil mix, what I fed, and when I flushed...
:yeahthats

Flotstildeath said:
The SantaHaze looks appealing, too. Bondage-style. The buds seem pretty dense to me, although it´s amostly sativa, right?
The Santa Haze should be a almost pure sativa. I can't tell much about the father phenotype but the SM f8 lineage is mostly sativa, this crossed to a 100% sativa should be pretty much sativa too :D The buds are indeed pretty dense, not rock-hard but nice for a sativa, I'll post some pics later on.
It has a strong hazey aroma with some sweet floweryness in it, it even tastes sweet when smoked pure, with no cough, although its just started curing :D I'm curious about the final taste :)

Greetz,
Garuda.

Garuda

Veteran
You are welcome :D
Sounds like a plan:) meanwhile start saving money to get a good ventilation with carbon scrubber ;) You sound ambitious, so you should consider the possibility that your plants actually stink in late flower and your Abwasserentlüftungsrohr might possibly become a risk. A good ventilation combo will probably take the biggest part of your investment but it pays back a thousand times.

Greetz,
Garuda.

Garuda

Veteran
As long as your Abwasserentlüftung (Maybe "dirty water airvalve" :D) leads to the outside it shouldn't be a problem, since carbon scrubbed air wouldn't draw any attention in that case. :)
I never tried reflex fluoro but I read they are superior to the regular ones. I guess they could adapt this technique to PL-Ls someday, should result in even greater efficiency. I think you should use a reflector nonetheless :)

Greetings,
Garuda.

Garuda

Veteran
Tnx :)
It is, actually :D plus its very long lasting. lets hope the reveg is successful and she stays stable :)

Inventory:

Flower:
4x Santa Haze, 1x SMF8, 1xSMF8xSMF8, 3xDF*DD, 1x DF*DD#2, 1xBagseed

Veg:
3xDF*DD, 2xDelahaze*PPP

Mothers:
DF*DD, DF*DD#2 (I'm flowering the other one to decide if I keep it or not), revegging Santa Haze #1

Future seedlings: I germed 3 fresh Original Haze yesterday, soon to be followed by some Mexican Sativas and other Santa Hazes, not to forget at least one Khmer Gold which will hopefully arrive soon :)

Tnx for visiting :)

Greeetz,
Garuda.

Looks mind blowing M8!
Enough said! Great work Garuda! Have a nice flight...
f.

edit: And good look with your continuing search for the one ultimate sativa... Khmer Gold sounds interesting. A landrace I suppose...

Garuda

Veteran

Tnx Flots :) Guess so, its from the Gypsy Nirvana Collection ;)

One week later, time for some new pictures :artist: :D

Santa Haze #3, Santa Haze #2, SMF8xSMF8

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
great pics!

what's the deal with those k gold seeds?

i hope you find some nice hazy plants in that freebee pack!

Latest posts

Latest posts