What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Down the rabbit hole...............

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
anyone have word on the recent convictions that the msm is not reporting on? i keep hearing tidbits about it but since the msm isnt covering it and i have no credible sources of alternative media i sit and wait...

gladysvjubb

Veteran
August 8th:

Be alert President Trump has vacated the White House and may not be seen for some time he announced. Will this be the Q-Ten Days of Darkness. Are indictments set to be released or arrests made? Will it be a major name and shocking as Q has predicted. Photo Link of the entire White House staff saying goodbye as Trump Leaves on August 6th. Watch for a cell phone text from the President, recall Trump tested the cellular system back in 2018.

General Michael Flynn writes this article August 5th, stating that ANTIFA and BLM are Marxist Fronts and attempting to over-throw America. Flynn suggests Americans Get Active in resistance. We would remind people in both the cities and suburbs to be alert and armed.

There is a theory that WASH DC is destroyed. Over the last twenty years or so, parts of the US Government have been relocated to Colorado, Utah, Nevada, Arizona. Remember the Denver Airport and the plaque that says NEW WORLD AIRPORT COMMISSION. Some feel the recent attack on Beirut Lebanon was a testing of a High Powered Energy Weapon, will the White House be the next targeted explosion.

scrogrow

Anyone wishing to keep up with the latest news from this rabbit hole

I am begging you to try the shaun attwood YouTube channel

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Q IDENTIFIED

To Be Announced on Monday August 17th at 7:00 am Pacific Standard Time

Q, we are giving you the weekend to get things in order. Readers, please post this all over the internet so that Q might see this announcement.

We are happy to inform our readers, that we have been in touch with a leading researcher/author who has provided advance information on the identity of Q.

Our preliminary review of the materials; leads us to a confident conclusion that the evidence is overwhelming as to who Q is.

The information will be posted on Monday morning.

scrogrow

Q IDENTIFIED

To Be Announced on Monday August 17th at 7:00 am Pacific Standard Time

Q, we are giving you the weekend to get things in order. Readers, please post this all over the internet so that Q might see this announcement.

We are happy to inform our readers, that we have been in touch with a leading researcher/author who has provided advance information on the identity of Q.

Our preliminary review of the materials; leads us to a confident conclusion that the evidence is overwhelming as to who Q is.

The information will be posted on Monday morning.

????

buzzmobile

Veteran

Apparently there has been a communication breakdown.

gladysvjubb, what's the story on this announcement? You scattered this post in multiple places and you left us hanging. Mrs. Case is disappointed.

When I was in 9th grade I had a teacher, Mrs. Case. She taught us to not believe everything that we read in the newspaper or saw on television.

Are you leading us all down the rabbit hole?

S2 really

This fella popped up on my monitor the other eve and I took it as a sign I should see if I could track you down.

Attachments

• IMG_0258[1].jpg
    IMG_0258[1].jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 24

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Who is "Q"?
He is Thomas A Drake formerly of the NSA. He turned whistleblower after watching America being castrated.