What's new

Doug Stanhope's virtual yard sale

bentom187

Veteran
There is some neat stuff in there, I would bid on the tapes they seem like they might be worth something. the beer sets nice as well.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/va_voom/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Thanks for stopping by Doug Stanhope's Virtual Yard Sale!

I lacked the necessary dead cats and piles of feces to get on "Hoarders" so I figured I'd just take it straight to eBay.

There's a treasure trove of vintage suits, sport jackets, football jerseys and other stage attire I've worn over the years and are now overtaking my closet as well as a bunch of memorabilia I don't remember from the crawl space.

Peruse my Facebook photos and you'll probably find me wearing it somewhere on stage. If it reeks of cigarettes or lousy with cat hair, you'll know it's authentic!

I was gonna give a portion to charity but I decided to just take a chunk and be charitable... f*ck the middle men. Pick a random someone who's f*cked and give them money. I'll be sure to film it.

Thanks for getting this sh*t out of my house so I can keep acquiring new sh*t to take it's place. And if you show up at a show wearing it, please don't let me buy it back.

Latest posts

Latest posts