What's new

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Everything is lookin great dude! How’s the True OG? Does she live up to the hype?

First run with her, and it was full of problems. Spider mites were having a huge keg'er for a min in this batch. Plants got jacked up cause I was broke as fuck for a min there. Jack's I had got wet and didn't have funds to get more. So every feed they were getting more food by weight than normal. They didn't like it. You can see the tip burn.

Then I flipped a few of the True's and other plants, that were really small, well compared to other plants in the group. So I didn't have them sitting up on a stand like usual for small plants. Which resulted in stretch city.

In another 3 weeks about, I'll have a smoke report and some dry shots. By looks and smell alone, I already like it. Super sticky and stinky.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
First run with her, and it was full of problems. Spider mites were having a huge keg'er for a min in this batch. Plants got jacked up cause I was broke as fuck for a min there. Jack's I had got wet and didn't have funds to get more. So every feed they were getting more food by weight than normal. They didn't like it. You can see the tip burn.

Then I flipped a few of the True's and other plants, that were really small, well compared to other plants in the group. So I didn't have them sitting up on a stand like usual for small plants. Which resulted in stretch city.

In another 3 weeks about, I'll have a smoke report and some dry shots. By looks and smell alone, I already like it. Super sticky and stinky.

Sounds like my luck lately. As you know, I had to get rid of most of my plants thx to dudding from stem nematodes. Atleast that’s my hypothesis about it. Things have seemed to turn around for the better ever since. :good: Plus, being down so many elite strains, I’ve cracked open my small seed collection. :dance013:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Sounds like my luck lately. As you know, I had to get rid of most of my plants thx to dudding from stem nematodes. Atleast that’s my hypothesis about it. Things have seemed to turn around for the better ever since. :good: Plus, being down so many elite strains, I’ve cracked open my small seed collection. :dance013:

I have 18 (TK91 x Cookie Crisp) x SSH F2 that are just about to show sex. Just up-potted my favorite looking one the other day. I hope it's a female :laughing:

Running elite cuts is nice. But I know you know, popping seeds is where all the fun is at (well besides making them) . Might take a few dozen to find that one special plant. But when you do get a true keeper, the feeling is hard to beat. "This stuff here, it was the best out of 20 plants" , I always enjoy those bragging rights.

U

useless.gardens

I love cracking beans. It's how all the great cuts are found. Having a decent veg space is the mark of a passionate farmer. I'm also a fan of the 18/6 tent. Great to get a jump on flower and get a feel for the late sexers.

Still gotta profess my love for the elite cuts. I never get tired of that known good genetic.

I like to use all my flower space wisely. The whole production costs money too... So known gear gets space in my room.

Love it when I break off 20 to 25 of some new gear and find a winner. It's a great feeling to find and share the special cuts.

Looking forward to trying that pop rockz or snickerdoodle on a screen with about 8 sq ft of space to tuck and tuck them tops.

hoki2test

Veteran
Truer words

Truer words

I have 18 (TK91 x Cookie Crisp) x SSH F2 that are just about to show sex. Just up-potted my favorite looking one the other day. I hope it's a female :laughing:

Running elite cuts is nice. But I know you know, popping seeds is where all the fun is at (well besides making them) . Might take a few dozen to find that one special plant. But when you do get a true keeper, the feeling is hard to beat. "This stuff here, it was the best out of 20 plants" , I always enjoy those bragging rights.

Truer words have never been spoken,I feel the same way,I recently popped some 50 mango haze f3 and found one pheno that burns my nasals with sour mango terps when sniffed.....you cant beat that feeling when you find that one special lady

scrogrow

Im stuck with low numbers at tge min but im really addicted to poppin beans

I cant wait to run some of these new dtog crosses tho!!!

Kozmo

Veteran
What's up DT, trying to pop the 3/16 Stardawg 91's also am soaking some Glue Fire by Relentless. Looks like your up to same ok same ol. New gear everywhere.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
What's up DT, trying to pop the 3/16 Stardawg 91's also am soaking some Glue Fire by Relentless. Looks like your up to same ok same ol. New gear everywhere.

I didn't care for the Stardawg 91' . But I have seen some killer looking plants come from the seeds. My next "chem" seed pop is gonna be some either Stardawg IX F2's or Skva x Stardawg IX .

oti$

Just went nuclear on my own mite infestation and celebrated victory by popping 70 seeds of 10 or so different crosses. Good to see you back on top if shit...I'll be lurking:D

U

useless.gardens

I didn't care for the Stardawg 91' . But I have seen some killer looking plants come from the seeds. My next "chem" seed pop is gonna be some either Stardawg IX F2's or Skva x Stardawg IX .

Why didn't you like the stardawg 91?

The SkVa x stardawg cross sounds sick. All I can think is stinky, funky, terpy. If those are regular beans, I'm also thinking chucka chuck with a choosen male.

Hit that NorCal dosi !

Kozmo

Veteran
I know you and I went into the Stardawg 91's a while back. I had the same feeling you did. Wanted to pop them before they got to old though. But... since then I've also decided to pop Relentleses Glue x Fire OG and I've seen some dank come out of those here on the forums.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
So couple weeks ago I reloaded half my flower section. After having 2 subpar crops in a row, I went in hard and put more plants in than usual. Need to make sure I have some extra Christmas money.

Which brings me to my point. I flipped one of the Dubble Headed seedlings(Karma Genetics). In veg it looked like a female, I say "looked" cause it hadn't shown sex yet. It is in fact a female. Saw the pistils on it last night. Gonna wait another week or so and take a couple clones of it.

Also have an 09' Animal Cookies plant and Polynesian Banana Cookie Haze plant I flipped for the first time. The PBCH stretched like crazy. Flipped a less than 12" plant and it's now approching 36" tall. Huge fucking fan leaves(weird for not being a seed plant) . Plus I flipped a Livers plant. I might have already mentioned that one, can't remember. She seems to be a sensitive plant. Doesn't care much for nutes or water. Reminds me of the Karma's OG I ran awhile back.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Kno your getting good when hou can tell the sex in veg.

That was just a lucky guess is all. I mean I usually can sex plants in veg, but that's cause they are showing a pistil or sack. IME it seems that heavy OG hybrids tend to not want to show sex early, like a lot of other vars do. I had a Face-Off OG BX2 that was almost 6' tall and not showing. I thought for sure it was a male. Flipped it, and it was a female.

Tha Melon from Karma are acting that way. I have a few 12" tall shrubs of Tha Melon. Only one has shown sex(male) so far. I did up-pot one that looked like it might be female. Hope I'm right. same goes for the Triangle Trip plant I have. Hope it's a female.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Some pics I took last night and the other day. I'll start out with Crescendo from Ethos Gentics. The genetics go like this : Crescendo = Chem D/I95 X Mandarin Cookies . I have two pheno's. The #1 and #4. This is #1

picture.php

picture.php

Mighty K - oversea's cut (locally passed cut) , said to be thought to be a Skunk/OG hybrid. Does actually smell like skunk and it's a strong smelling plant. Which says alot for it, if you know the cuts I run.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
True OG

picture.php

picture.php

Snickerdoodle S1 - pics don't really do this plant justice. It's so fucking white it's unreal. Caked to the max.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts