What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double Zamal - Underground Seeds Collective

bajode5

Hi my friends, excuse the delay, but i dont have time to take off the photos from my phone and upload to the server. But here i leave some photos from the plants (about a week).

Plant number 1

double zamal seeds

double zamal seeds

i find this seeds everywhere but its sold out in all distributors shit. bros . making seeds, peace;;;

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
killer, this is how it should look hhahahhahaaha. I dont doubt about kilos...

Jahgreenlabel did great job with this cross. respect. of course respect to Lasko who sourced that Mauritius sativa.

did you find some males?

bajode5

killer, this is how it should look hhahahhahaaha. I dont doubt about kilos...

Jahgreenlabel did great job with this cross. respect. of course respect to Lasko who sourced that Mauritius sativa.

did you find some males?
This grow was years ago and no, just females...
Still having some seeds to look in.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yeah I am asking as it is difficult to find male in Zamal genetics.. so I was curious if you found some...

what else do you grow there?

RobFromTX

Im glad to finally find a good review on underground collective. Just received my seeds

Attachments

• IMG_20240406_113059434.jpg
    IMG_20240406_113059434.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 22

bajode5

yeah I am asking as it is difficult to find male in Zamal genetics.. so I was curious if you found some...

what else do you grow there?
I dont remeber well my friend, these grow was years ago and has pased so many strains after that. Its a little bit nostalgic for my because these grow was on my mother house lol.

Im glad to finally find a good review on underground collective. Just received my seeds
Please do it, i love to see grow again this variety. Its very wild to grow, but if you do the right pruning you can take very easy.

Latest posts

Latest posts