What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double Thai - Restock in 2015?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi THC123,

No plans to re release Double Thai in short term, we have plans to release pure thai genetics again, sooner or later, but we are currently busy with other projects: we are at the moment exploring and reproducing a new landrace from Hokkaido Japan, will start with a pure moroccan soon, developing new CBD and autoflowering hybrids, exploring new F1 hybrids from our catalog strains, A5 hybrids etc ....

I want to re take the Haze x Thai and Double Thai projects but not sure when.
I will let you know when we work again with these lines. Thanks for your interest! :yes:

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Hi THC123,

No plans to re release Double Thai in short term, we have plans to release pure thai genetics again, sooner or later, but we are currently busy with other projects: we are at the moment exploring and reproducing a new landrace from Hokkaido Japan, will start with a pure moroccan soon, developing new CBD and autoflowering hybrids, exploring new F1 hybrids from our catalog strains, A5 hybrids etc ....

I want to re take the Haze x Thai and Double Thai projects but not sure when.
I will let you know when we work again with these lines. Thanks for your interest! :yes:

very good news dubi!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hola entonces,

Sorry, i missed your post. Glad to see some growers still keep some of our older limited editions alive! How is your Double Thai doing lately ?

Latest posts

Latest posts