What's new

Double Fridge Grow

What do i want my min and max temp's to be with lights on and off?

I think it can depend on the strain. I had some old Jaimacan that liked it well into the 80's, but that's abnormal. Now with my lights on it's usually 74°-80°f, & with them off 68°-74°f. This seems to be working

Im a little confused...

Must i run my fan's when lights are off?

Or is it dependent on maintaining temp?

You want your exhuast on at all times especially if you put a filter on, but you can hook up your other fans to the same timers as your lights. I like this trick a lot.

kjz71521

Im grabbin tha chillum and takin a seat.. I just finished my renovation on my mini fridge. I just built a cool tubed ngb 150w hps set up and it seems promising. You have a good start on your set up bro.. Keep it comming.....

Bless.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
It's not required but, yes. Seeds look for the sun. We have puny flashlights.

Note MANY start under CFL, tubes or other non-HIDs for a variety of reasons. If you go that way, simply acclimate to strong light over the course of a week.

Superman23

It's not required but, yes. Seeds look for the sun. We have puny flashlights.

Note MANY start under CFL, tubes or other non-HIDs for a variety of reasons. If you go that way, simply acclimate to strong light over the course of a week.

Great!,

Ill start with a MH bulb like 1m above the the soil?, and move closer? How close can i go? (heat not an issue)

Should i cover the pots with plastic wrap?

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Can't find the MH chart, here's one for HPS. The numbers can't be that different.

Double check distance with the back of your hand. Lift back of hand as close to the lamp as is comfortable (not what you can endure you big stud muffin, you.) There's your distance.

If you use plastic wrap, I'd poke several holes in the top. The idea is to aid the soil in retaining moisture while avoiding RH buildup. High RH bad, bad, bad. Remove plastic at the first sign of sprouting.

Latest posts

Latest posts