What's new

Double D's MPB Playing With Fire

I run Advanced Sensi Grow A-B, Roots Excel, Algen, and Multizen, switch to Bloom sensi and add Bud Blood, Big Bud, and Overdrive for Flower. I add some Sweet to the mix too in Flower.

Neo 420

Veteran
I run Advanced Sensi Grow A-B, Roots Excel, Algen, and Multizen, switch to Bloom sensi and add Bud Blood, Big Bud, and Overdrive for Flower. I add some Sweet to the mix too in Flower.

Advanced main nuts are the other line I recommend. I'm too scared to run Algen (Extract?), multizen (H&G?), overdive and sweet. They contain organic materials, enzxymes and/or sugars. I personally do not have good luck with those additives in dwc but I have heard of others who do. I end up with slime or root rot. Do you use and bacteria with that? I'm interested too hear how you run all that but I don't wanna hijack KB's thread.:tiphat:

Edit

I will throw in sweet the last two weeks of flower. So the ladies do see about a week of sweet before the ladies get the final flush.. I don't know if that actually does anything but I do have a shitload of sweet to waste..

Last edited:
I actually add the sugars at the end and the algen and multizen only in Veg. I add H2o2 every 4 days. 4 ml per gallon. I like to make sure I dont get Rot or slime. This is my thread lol. Peace

Neo 420

Veteran
I actually add the sugars at the end and the algen and multizen only in Veg. I add H2o2 every 4 days. 4 ml per gallon. I like to make sure I dont get Rot or slime. This is my thread lol. Peace

LOL Sorry bro.. I'm lit!! Add H2o2 huh? I thought it was KB's cuz I know he is doing the MDP's. Funny I have followed this thread from the get go...Stoners...LOL

I still have like 3 bottles of multizen left and hella sweet. I was gonna use the multizen when I start a batch of rockwool's up..I do have a couple of single DWC's that I am experimenting with. I have one running some diamond nectar and some other half organo nutes with zone from day one. Surprising its 100% but It just went into flower last week with the others so I will see how that turns out in a couple of months...

Latest posts

Latest posts