What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dosis for silver nitrate in feminizing solution- need help

Endrega

So I have this recipe for a feminizing solution, apparently from the Big Book of Buds.

0,1g from the silver nitrate stick on 100ml ro-water
0,5g Antichlorine on 100ml ro-water

My question is:
I can only get 50% silver nitrate sticks. In the Netherlands they can buy 95% sticks and I suspect that is the concentration used in the recipe. Should I adjust the silver nitrate dosis to 0,19g?

Can anyone get me some clarification?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
So I have this recipe for a feminizing solution, apparently from the Big Book of Buds.

0,1g from the silver nitrate stick on 100ml ro-water
0,5g Antichlorine on 100ml ro-water

My question is:
I can only get 50% silver nitrate sticks. In the Netherlands they can buy 95% sticks and I suspect that is the concentration used in the recipe. Should I adjust the silver nitrate dosis to 0,19g?

Can anyone get me some clarification?
That is a good question friend, maybe someone will know shortly. Hold what you got until someone shows up.

Dude.K.

I think if you use 2x the amount, it should be good. But what do you mean by antichlorine? Is it a brand name for sts?