What's new

dose a real chem d clone exist or is it yet more bullshit?

Dope time

Folks.A while back i Intentionally Stressed (thats what Happened Anyway :D)the Chem D Purple kush (unsure which) Casey Jones [true cannabliss] and Chemmyjones through Nute Deprivation.Saw Bananas on all of them Sure so Unsure what may have Pollenated what.. Feel the TCCJ may have Pollenated the D!? [maybe with the stretch it has?] Hmm Extra Stretch!?
I doubt tbh looking at the bottom pic.. !?

Heres the Chem D x? (Current)
picture.php

TMV Hunt
Real Chem D
picture.php

picture.php

Banana on Nute Stressed Chem D.
picture.php

satyr

I have incrossed/backcrossed the ChemD and 4 clone, initially with one of Rez's CDIBL males, for 5 generations and what you get is very much like the two sisters. I don't see why anyone would use a S1 as a father, when you can easily breed something that resembles the original Chemline, narrowed down even, with healthy males.

How hard can it be if you are a professional commercial breeder ?

An S1 male is genetically bad shit. Why degrade the gene pool of the Chems

guy fawkes

Veteran
I have incrossed/backcrossed the ChemD and 4 clone, initially with one of Rez's CDIBL males, for 5 generations and what you get is very much like the two sisters. I don't see why anyone would use a S1 as a father, when you can easily breed something that resembles the original Chemline, narrowed down even, with healthy males.

How hard can it be if you are a professional commercial breeder ?

An S1 male is genetically bad shit. Why degrade the gene pool of the Chems

so cal seeds is saying they have a REAL male chem D not and s1 or anything else but a solid pure chem d male.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
so cal seeds is saying they have a REAL male chem D not and s1 or anything else but a solid pure chem d male.

I'll tell you why this guy is full of shit.

Chem D was one of a few seeds found by Chemdog. There was a handful of seeds found in a bag of weed. The Chem D, Chem 91, Chem Sis, Chem 4 and Chem 3, these are the bag seeds that went on to be the elite clones we know today.

So the Chem D itself wasn't a single strain it was a bag seed that became an elite clone.

There is a traceable lineage back to Chemdog. Chemdog himself doesn't have a "chem d male" so it is highly unlikely the guy you are talking about does. Nobody knows the exact lineage of the bag seeds that became the Chemdog clones, so they cannot be reproduced and more could never be recreated or found.

The only way this could be possible is if thru selfing this guy had a freak male pop up in S1 seeds but this seems highly unlikley and even then it wouldn't be a true chem d male it would be a chem d s1.

If I remember correctly back a few years when people were working hard to make Chem D in seed form it was said it didn't take well to S1'ing.

I know GHS took a long time to get their Chemdog fem seeds made and something tells me they may have used other genetics to make their fem version, and even dinafem the biggest fem company out there had to use Chem D x Guava to make their fem chemdogs.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
JJ had to use a different male....and look how that turned out.....

I know jb is around....and doing his thing.....but not like JJNYC....Stardawg is set in the books people....
Tres Dawg or stardawg is your best honest bet.....and yes there will be plenty.....

A

AlterEgo860

its not TMV. I gave my friend a clone of a plant I had. that did this .. and he gave it to a few people who freaked and were TMV omg kill it bla bla bla.. one .. had the balls an had it tested. and told everyone the results were negative.. he also said.. that wen he added a few drops of a micro nute to the nutes .. the problem would disappear.. but would continue on the New Growth.. then darken rightup..

believe what you will.. but Ive kept her around for a while with no issues.

Latest posts

Latest posts