What's new

Doomsday Preppers...new NG show

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think my favorite one was the Betty Crocker lady who refused to have any kind of firearms and that skinny stoned hippy kid who said "if a band of marauders" comes by we'll offer them food and drink and be merry. Sit around and sing Kumbya.

Talk about naive. None of them have obviously visited a third world country where food is actually scarce. If it ever got that bad one only has to look to how it is in other countries to see what life would be like.

Try willy nilly flaunting that you have a lot of food in Nigeria or better yet Somolia without any kind of personal protection and see how long you last. That band of marauders is going to roll up, bust a cap in the Kumbya Kid, rape Betty Crocker, pillage their food, burn their house down, and move on to the next house of sharing and caring and be happy. Sure most can be reasoned with and wouldn't do something like that, but it only takes that one bad apple group to destroy years of work in one afternoon and they are always out there in bad situations. And all understand is the threat of deadly force as a deterrent.

Humans are fucked up like that and really that's just how nature is. The strong take from the weak.

Land and self-reliance is great. It's not worth of shit if you don't know how to protect it competently.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
I think my favorite one was the Betty Crocker lady who refused to have any kind of firearms and that skinny stoned hippy kid who said "if a band of marauders" comes by we'll offer them food and drink and be merry. Sit around and sing Kumbya.

Talk about naive. None of them have obviously visited a third world country where food is actually scarce. If it ever got that bad one only has to look to how it is in other countries to see what life would be like.

Try willy nilly flaunting that you have a lot of food in Nigeria or better yet Somolia without any kind of personal protection and see how long you last. That band of marauders is going to roll up, bust a cap in the Kumbya Kid, rape Betty Crocker, pillage their food, burn their house down, and move on to the next house of sharing and caring and be happy. Sure most can be reasoned with and wouldn't do something like that, but it only takes that one bad apple group to destroy years of work in one afternoon and they are always out there in bad situations. And all understand is the threat of deadly force as a deterrent.

Humans are fucked up like that and really that's just how nature is. The strong take from the weak.

Land and self-reliance is great. It's not worth of shit if you don't know how to protect it competently.

not much of a doomsday prepper if you cant handle what civilization will turn into. my favorite was the super obese guy and the fat cook and her husband. watching them try to act like they could defend themselves was hilarious... what they need to do is stop preparing for some unlikely disaster and start preparing when the doctor tells them they have type 2 diabetes or a clogged artery. that much preparation and you cant even bother to exercise or get in some sort of shape that your not waddling around?? come on... its just that much easier for the highly skilled armed fellows like myself to come and just take what they have...

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i just saw something where rand paul said that

"people that have more than seven days of food in their house are a suspect of terrorism"

not that he wants that of course,,,

Last edited:

vta

Veteran
i just saw something where rand paul said that

"people that have more than seven days of food in your house your a suspect of terrorism"

not that he wants that of course,,,

Crazy huh...He was talking about the NDAA and the part about detaining American citizens. He then mentioned the FBI reference you said he said :) Of course he was speaking against the Act....one of the few.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran

too true.

“Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.”

med_breeder

Did anyone see that seed hoarder in the last episode?

The guy had over 11.000 different seeds.

A real jumpy nervous guy.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
i gotta catch up... i bet i got 4 or 5 shows on the dvr...

vta

Veteran
i'm ready

Last night they had a dude on there prepping for a polar shift. It seems that the people on this show are preparing for their own specific disaster. So the million dollar question, What are you 'ready' for? :biggrin:

Me...All I need is this bad boy...

7700003_bb_DAMNATION-ALLEY.jpg

Danks2005

I just saw the episode where the guy blew off his thumb. At first it seemed like the rifle malfunctioned and blew out. Then he says he had his thumb over the barrel and the "went off", which means he accidently pulled the trigger, lol. Who the fuck points a loaded firearm at themselves. These people are morons.

Also the born again christians, with a ton of booze and guns, yet little water. Acreage and no garden. They kept showing him taking a romantic walk with his wife carrying an AR-15 in his freehand.

I like how these people pick a specifc disaster to prepare for, to me this just screams CRAZY. Self sufficiency

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i was so pissed i didnt win the mega millions because i was gonna call that bunker building company right after my numbers matched.....

Danks2005

i was so pissed i didnt win the mega millions because i was gonna call that bunker building company right after my numbers matched.....

My arsenal would have become rediculous. Think of all the full auto machine guns that would no longer be crazy expensive. I'd pick up a handful of belt fed 50BMG's and all the ammo I could find.

I would have had a bunker built as well. A secret one, with a kickass mansion built on top. In the middle of nowhere with a massive solar array. Would have been great. Oh well, maybe next time :)

this show gave me a serious panic attack... no joke, not cause the end of the world stuff but the stupidity of these people combined with my thoughts on the current GOP field was just too much for my heart to take

Danks2005

Jesus, these morons with no guns need to wake up. If the shit hits the fans they have spent years prepping for the first armed group who shows up, and they will show up.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I'm trying to figure out a way to sell them freeze dried sperm so they can impregnate their daughters to repopulate the world. Just add spit, insert, and shake and bake baby!!

Latest posts

Latest posts