What's new

Doobie's Riding Casey Home......Flower Pix

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
+++much respect brotha duck. now id REALLY like to see what some pure CJ full melt would look like....:chin:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
la...la..la...It's crying time again...she's gotta leave now....she's given me that far away look..in my eyes...: yup friends and followers of this thread..Casey is now a stump with a few bud sites awaiting the lamps to burn 18 hours again. She then may come back to life to brighten our days with her beauty. I'll post a smoke report and dried nuggs here soon, couple weeks. Thanks everyone for the views and posts...snivel...whimper...DD

G

grapepunched

thanks for sharing doobie,
have fun smoking her!!! she
looks tasty!!!

-gp

bbing

:joint:
snivel.

um...im not finding any images better than in this thread.
your lighting skills are unmatched!

oh yeah, looks like you can grow a bit as well:smoker:

Magnificent

Nik Dynosaur

DD...

i don't even know what to say...

That is certainly the most unique and beautiful casey jones i have seen yet. I just love your photography. I hope to somehow get my hands on this strain, or some f2s.

thank you for your artwork.

B

BigMo

Just amazing looking is all I can say. Great work!!! Hope to get to grow her someday. She is gone as fast as she hits the Bay.

Again great job on the grow and the pics DD.

Mo,

R

R3ZNH3AD

You are frickn insane with that camera. Probably even better then the person your quoting. I'd say Ansel Adams ,would be impressed. Don't ever stop taking pictures. I give you MAD PROPPS, DoobieD. I just want to say Thank You, REZNHEAD:biggrin:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you everyone for your appreciation of my art. R3znH3ad those are big shoes for me to even attempt to fill but I am vigilant in my work. A new thread Look Ma ..No lights features a new Casey girl just finishing. I shot her under natural light only. Please stop by there and check her out..here's an example..thanks..DD
picture.php