What's new

DoobieDucks' Cannabis Cartoons

R

rick shaw

They are funny and a nice compliment to your fine photography. Happy Holly Daze:deadxmas:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
again.........EXCELLENT.

again.........EXCELLENT.

splendid...........Doobie........such ........talent and finesse from such a wayward soul........truely insperational.......for those of use faceing.....
inner demons and trying to cope with"too much time"......
and the winter wonderland.......make one forget about there illness/misfortuneZ.......and venture on..........

I already await the next episode...............:jump:

rexamus616

Veteran
I remember similar pictures with 'Lego men' rolling massive (compared to themselves) joints. From chopping up the herb, to even rolling a "snake" of honey oil to put in the middle.

Always wanted to do it since....

Always been a fan of cartoons and animation also.... I'd like to do a 'clay-mation' cartoon with creatures growing/smoking....

Keep them comming!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
DoobieD
Howzit brother..?? Hope your well and just peeping the toons thread waiting on some more.. :D
So BUMP!!! bbl peace n pufs

sacKO

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
DD You take home this trophy for many reasons but one stands out more then the others and that's for just being You, ICM would suffer a great lose without You.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey thanks again everyone for the rep and the replies in this thread. This is certainly not a cannabis cartoon but I just had to share it with you, enjoy..DD
picture.php

David762

Nice cartoon. I like your humor. :)

Next up, something regarding CAMP? Like a CAMP chopper flying overhead, with a DEA refueling chopper firmly attached, pumping asset forfeiture monies into the tank. Or is that too out-of-season?

Or perhaps CHP, LA County's finest, and the DEA trying to stuff obviously oversized cannabis shrubs back into the Prohibition toothpaste tube?

Never mind. Artists are to be appreciated, not bombarded with stupid. :)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

very well done doobie, I really like that chainsaw carving and excellent burn work.

all of my creations have been destroyed, eaten actually as my finest talents are limited to the kitchen.......

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Three months since I was last creative..there's no excuse for that! How bout an image I created for the "growing large plants" thread of my buddy Nomaad getting a jump start planting clones for the season, DD
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts