What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoobieDuck needs help...career of images for sale

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Friends after recovering from covid Doobe's hurting. Something else yet to be determined has me down. Very ill, I hope to recover but realized it's time old man to off your collecting. Thousand if not tens of thousand of cannabis images for sale. I have no idea of price I'm just hoping to find someone interest. And I hope this isn't banned on ICmag! I have a collection like none you will find anywhere, all flowers, macros,my dioramas all sorts of good quality art. I have no idea of pricing, but we can negotiate. Share please, and thanks Gypsy for allowing me to post on your site for all these years.
0002-lavacake-02-W.jpg

Attachments

• _MG_8290-pickup-edit-W.JPG
    _MG_8290-pickup-edit-W.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
  • _MG_8290-pickup-edit-W.JPG
    _MG_8290-pickup-edit-W.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
  • 2023-05-09-purp-k-haze-macro.001-W.jpg
    2023-05-09-purp-k-haze-macro.001-W.jpg
    504.3 KB · Views: 68

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Friends after recovering from covid Doobe's hurting. Something else yet to be determined has me down. Very ill, I hope to recover but realized it's time old man to off your collecting. Thousand if not tens of thousand of cannabis images for sale. I have no idea of price I'm just hoping to find someone interest. And I hope this isn't banned on ICmag! I have a collection like none you will find anywhere, all flowers, macros,my dioramas all sorts of good quality art. I have no idea of pricing, but we can negotiate. Share please, and thanks Gypsy for allowing me to post on your site for all these years.
View attachment 18936720
Those are pretty. Thanks for sharing.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Doobie, get onto the medicinal mushrooms, Reishi etc.. f'd the covid up. As well take zinc supplements just to help keep your immune system up against virii, and look into a plant called Bulbine Natalensis, will kick start your hormonal system again and make you feel a world of difference in your general vigor. Or look into having your hormone level checked and maybe some doc administered testosterone. The "rooi-wortel" bulbine, that stuff works, will have you jumping out of bed in a few days once you get on it. Take every day or every second day for a week or two weeks, and then have a break for a week or two and repeat. Does wonders. I made a brew during covid of reishi, bulbiine, rooibos for taste, rosemary, thyme and oregano etc, and some lemon juice or vit C as anti oxidant and it didnt taste half bad considering the reishi and Vit C in there, as boy did it whoop the vid's ass....Take someone almost 48hrs to get back to baseline from being almost in ICU dosing that brew. I have a mate with a pharmaceutical factory and even he came crying to me after nearly dying of the vid, dosing all the had his side..LOL..2 days later he was calling like everyone else to ask me WTF? Why do they feel absolutely fine...

Also doobie look into tick borne diseases and maybe have some blood work done, often undiagnosed bastards that hitch a ride in our blood and the fatigue slowly builds and builds, now throw a bad viral infection into the equation and sometimes the co infection is what leaves one destroyed after...anyway reishi and rooi wortel, those are two drugs I have absolute faith in, saved my life literally from an infection the docs for first 6 months couldnt figure out, that almost almost almost killed me, many years ago. If I didnt dose those reishis and wrestle myself back to health I'd have been dead, I was on the edge.

Latest posts

Latest posts