What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoobieDuck Merry Christmas Images

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MMZ I hope to do a little something for NwwYers but as you mentioned...I have my hands full with the photo shoot at the moment...thanks....DD

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow..2007 last post..hard to believe. I need a spot for some new art and I found this ole' thread in our archives..fits just right.

..The Clause prepares truckloads of cannabis for his helpers to ship out these Holidays.

I'm on the fence whether or not this art is worthy of me. I did construct the background, the cabin, the bridge, the hot tub, the windmill..all from scratch and by hand. Put the truck kit together and the girls are HO train figurines.

I catch a lot of comments, flack, about playing with dolls, yet hundreds love this art and share it along with me.

The glances I get from the wifey when I wander off to my grow with a camera and a Barbie doll are priceless! Please share if you enjoy my work..thanks Merry Christmas...
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2212-clause-girls-W.jpg
    IMG_2212-clause-girls-W.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2211-clause-girls-W.jpg
    IMG_2211-clause-girls-W.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 21

Sundance

Looking good DD

Good to see you

Happy holidays ... and

Very best wishes for a fantastic New Year 2016 to you and all your family

Sundance

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ordinary Peeps choosing Xmas trees...

Ordinary Peeps choosing Xmas trees...

Happy Holidays 2016 everyone, had a lot of requests I create some new diorama type pics..enjoy.

Attachments

• mini-4242-W.jpg
    mini-4242-W.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 18
  • mini-4498-W.jpg
    mini-4498-W.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 24
  • mini-4609-W.jpg
    mini-4609-W.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 20
  • mini-4712-W.jpg
    mini-4712-W.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 23
  • mini-4764-W.jpg
    mini-4764-W.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 25

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays

Hey guys, I hope you all had a great summer and your winter grows are swelling. I have some new videos I'm working on here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8722379&postcount=34
.....and links in other posts in that thread.

Want to say happy holidays to all of you, hope you all have your trees up. many varieties from the grow still to post as I get the images done, cheers..DD
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hellfire

Great art, since the beginning! I remember seeing your first pics and then seeing them over the years show up in various places. Merry Christmas Doobie!
:xmastree: :eggnog:

Latest posts

Latest posts